• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I have been robbed by the HHA!

Tiffany

🌜 from Lunasoleil 🌞
Bells
Switch
3772-7854-6594
Blue Christmas Stocking
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I got the HHA pennant,shirt and jacket which are the lowest scoring HHA prizes. Then I didn't do anything score wise for some time. When I finally got some decent furniture my score skyrocketed, this is good right? Not so much. The next letter I got from the HHA said I could now buy the golden roof. WTF?! They skipped six prizes!

I never got the the silver and gold plaques, silver and gold trophies or the golden house model. This sucks. I really want those prizes. Is there any way I can get them? Do I need to pull crap out of my house to lower my score? If so is there a guide somewhere to what things are worth so I can be sure to get the right scores? Please help! Thanks

Is your mailbox full? They might be send to you later =x

Did you fully upgrade your house and then switch to a theme challenge? Because if you did that, you can only get the exterior parts. You have to get 150,000 points to get all the prizes BEFORE you switch to a theme challenge.

Hmm...this is weird...I am sorry I can't really help...maybe have others see if they have more accurate answer/solution to this.

Did you fully upgrade your house and then switch to a theme challenge? Because if you did that, you can only get the exterior parts. You have to get 150,000 points to get all the prizes BEFORE you switch to a theme challenge.

This.

Yes that is what I did. So If I drop the theme challenge can I still get those items? I thought u got them all just from points didn't know it changed if u did the challenge. I will drop that today. Thanks

Back