• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I feel like nobody is really happy with the game

I mean you cannot expect everyone to love the game. There are going to be people that won't be so fond of it.

In my personal opinion, I am enjoying it so far. There is so much about it that I am loving way more than New Leaf. It definitely could use some improvements, like adding in more of the NPC's, the gyroids etc. But I am remaining positive that Nintendo will bring out updates that will maybe add in some of those features that we are all missing from the game.'

I really don't have that many complaints about it overall. The graphics are really amazing and such an upgrade from New Leaf. There are a lot of new features like been able to put villager's houses where you want and not have to do the whole tedious plot resetting method which I LOVE. I also love that you can terraform your island and make it your own. (Although I haven't unlocked that yet, but I'm excited).

People are going to naturally have things that they don't like about the game. I just am in my own happy little bubble and been grateful that we even have a new AC game in the first place.

Last edited:
Back