• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I Bet You Didn't Know...

I did know.

Bet you didnt know that Blathers eyes crack open at 6pm too

Something I don't know... Does the grass change while you're playing if the time comes for the snow to melt? Or will you have to turn the game off to see it change??

Something I don't know... Does the grass change while you're playing if the time comes for the snow to melt? Or will you have to turn the game off to see it change??

At 6Am the game restarts everyday, so every though the date changes at 12Am there will be new fossils at 6am, new rock placement for the ores, ect.
So if your playing before 6Am and then it turns 6Am you will see then snow melt after Isabelle gives a morning announcement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I did know.

Bet you didnt know that Blathers eyes crack open at 6pm too

I did.

I bet you didn't know that I knew what you thought that I didn't know, because you didn't know...I bet.

At 6Am the game restarts everyday, so every though the date changes at 12Am there will be new fossils at 6am, new rock placement for the ores, ect.
So if your playing before 6Am and then it turns 6Am you will see then snow melt after Isabelle gives a morning announcement.

I would have never known because I am never wake at 6am, nor do I have a reason to change the time in my game to 6am.
Well then.
image.jpg

I'm pretty sure my grass pattern changed from triangles to circles with the snow.

Anyways...

I bet you didn't know that the light shining through your door at night reflects the color of the lamp(s) you have in your main room.

I'm pretty sure my grass pattern changed from triangles to circles with the snow.

Anyways...

I bet you didn't know that the light shining through your door at night reflects the color of the lamp(s) you have in your main room.

I did xD
But its so cool!
Like if your using a scorpio lamp
in the main room and step outside, the
little window in your door will be purple!

OOh .. or that the rain bounces off buildings, or that when you drop a tin can it makes a metal noise ..

If you have Isabelle or Tom Nook with you when you run around and shake trees bees won't fall out of the trees, so you can get all the bells/furniture without getting stung.

Yes, the snow pattern is different from your grass. My grass is square and my snow is circle. What I was saying is that my grass pattern is completely different up top on Main Street. I thought it was interesting.

Last edited:
Oooooorrrr, did you know, that if there is a villager walking outside yourself, while your inside your house, you can hear them walking?...You can hear everything going on outside, from inside your house.

If you live near an ocean/ waterfall cliff you can hear it in your house- usually the room closest to the water.
I live by both waterfall and beach so it gets really loud in my left room with no music~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Same thing goes for villager houses**

If you have Isabelle or Tom Nook with you when you run around and shake trees bees won't fall out of the trees, so you can get all the bells/furniture without getting stung.

Just open your gates instead...no beeeeees!

Back