offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

@Stnh if youre going to be available, i can try to finish tonight

@IndyGo i can try, how many visits do you need? and when are you going to be on?

i dont know what time the servers are going down, so no promises on getting unlocks at this point ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Servers look to be going down about 12 hours from now (according to Pretendo Discord)

Not really minding getting unlocks, mostly trying to shoot for the bronze badge so I'd just need 15 times of visits to hit the 50-quota.

Currently on for plenty of hours here, it's 1 PM Eastern European Time at my parts. Also wondering if I could do visits to your town for 5 times to get the other bronze badge.

Servers look to be going down about 12 hours from now (according to Pretendo Discord)

Not really minding getting unlocks, mostly trying to shoot for the bronze badge so I'd just need 15 times of visits to hit the 50-quota.

Currently on for plenty of hours here, it's 1 PM Eastern European Time at my parts. Also wondering if I could do visits to your town for 5 times to get the other bronze badge.
it should only take about 1hr to do that, so yes, when i finish visiting Stnh's town in about 2 hrs

@Stnh resetti~ </3
Post automatically merged:

@IndyGo ive added you, my fc is on my profile and in the 1st post of this thread, if @Stnh doesnt come back in a few min, i'll open my gate so you can finish your travel badge, then i'll visit you the 15x for your hosting badge

Last edited:
@Stnh resetti~ </3

@IndyGo ive added you, my fc is on my profile and in the 1st post of this thread, if @Stnh doesnt come back in a few min, i'll open my gate so you can finish your travel badge, then i'll visit you the 15x for your hosting badge

OK, gimme a few minutes to set up.

OK, gimme a few minutes to set up.
my gates open whenever youre ready

im going to go to the bathroom & brush my teeth, i'll be back in a few min

@IndyGo did you finish with your traveling badge?

Last edited:
my gates open whenever youre ready

im going to go to the bathroom & brush my teeth, i'll be back in a few min

@IndyGo did you finish with your traveling badge?

Yeah - currently trying to open gates. Gimme a moment.

Gates are open!

BTW, I just found out that it was actually 6 times that I had to visit other towns - so I have to do one more visit on your town. My mistake!

Last edited:
BTW, I just found out that it was actually 6 times that I had to visit other towns - so I have to do one more visit on your town. My mistake!
ok, i can reopen after i do these 15 visits for you

Back