• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we are in the same time zone~ :D
Alright, just let me know when it's convenient for you ^^; I appreciate it

Hey, we are in the same time zone~ :D
Alright, just let me know when it's convenient for you ^^; I appreciate it

slots are open now, just need to update the front page.
are you paying ac bells then, i assume

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated queue
waiting on payment from everyone atm

Last edited:
Hello there! I need a signature update if that's alright. I just need Marshal replaced with Lucky. c: 50 TBT sound good? Also if you feel like the signature would look better without the villagers names underneath, you can delete the words. Just a thought I had, up to you.

Code:
ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Leila
Town Name: Cornwall
Dream Address: 7700-2636-3358
FC: 1650-1636-7642

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes!
-Pixel Type: adding from your tumblr...
-Current: Elvis, Savannah, Diana, Bam, Pashmina, Gaston, O'Hare, Monique, Marcie, Chaddar.
-Dreamies: Bam, Diana, Pashmina, Chevre, Julian.
*Label pic/gif: n/a
-Looking For: (dreamies I don't have yet)
-For Sale:

Style: Rectangle
Color Scheme: Pastel colours
Font: any pretty one! (Readable please!)
Background: I'll just add one to the bottom a sec from your tumblr ...
Border: none please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh this background: tumblr_ltpmymo1em1qapbyt.jpg
This sort of pixel styletumblr_maxmjdSdiQ1roozkr.gif (not animated)

Thanks!

Last edited:
Omg sorry! I can be so confused sometimes! I would like villager sprites #3 please<3 if that's not possible, 2 would be fine too!

Last edited:
Code:
ORDER FORM

Mayor Name: Leila
Town Name: Cornwall
Dream Address: 7700-2636-3358
FC: 1650-1636-7642

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes!
-Pixel Type: adding from your tumblr...
-Current: Elvis, Savannah, Diana, Bam, Pashmina, Gaston, O'Hare, Monique, Marcie, Chaddar.
-Dreamies: Bam, Diana, Pashmina, Chevre, Julian.
-Looking For: (dreamies I don't have yet)
-For Sale:

Style: Rectangle
Color Scheme: Pastel colours
Font: any pretty one! (Readable please!)
Background: I'll just add one to the bottom a sec from your tumblr ...
Border: none please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh this background:View attachment 40378
This sort of pixel styleView attachment 40379 (not animated)

Thanks!

Omg sorry! I can be so confused sometimes! I would like villager sprites #3 please<3 if that's not possible, 2 would be fine too!

Do you have a bigger version of the background image you want? Unless, that's how small you want it. And if it is supposed to be that small it is going to look VERY smushed with all your villagers and their names. Is it supposed to be animated?

Since sprites 2&3 are not complete sets I might not be able to use. You can always request the person from link 2 to do your villagers since they are on tbt. Otherwise, if I can't find a complete set of your villagers I will use pixel style 1.

And I'm not exactly clear on this.
You want a line of current villagers, dreamies, AND looking for? I can do that but it might be a bit repetitive to have both dreamies and looking for.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there! I need a signature update if that's alright. I just need Marshal replaced with Lucky. c: 50 TBT sound good? Also if you feel like the signature would look better without the villagers names underneath, you can delete the words. Just a thought I had, up to you.

Thanks for the VM xD
Well the name bit is up to you. Leme know what u wanna do. I can also have two versions for you to choose from as well.
Also, 50 TBT is too much. It's a simple update so 10TBT is enough.

I'll add you to the list ^^

Last edited:
What about a key? Maybe a line of villagers and dreamies then put a green leaf on obtained ones!
For the image I got it from the link so I don't know how big it is?

What about a key? Maybe a line of villagers and dreamies then put a green leaf on obtained ones!
For the image I got it from the link so I don't know how big it is?

so
current: . . . . .
dreamies: . . . . . *leaf some of these
do you have a leaf you wanna use?
hmm, well... its really small. click on it and tell me if that's how big you want your sig.
if not, check out my tumblr and leme kno if any of those scenes work for you

edit: if the background image was bigger when you saw it link me to the page, it might be the way you're saving/linking it or something

May i please have Merry and Zucker together?????

like the whitney gif?

Last edited:
Its okay size, I can resize it also:3
And a gold leaf perhaps? Like the new leaf symbol?

well if you want me to go ahead with that size i can. it's just gonna be a lot to fit into that space.
if you want to give a resized version that's fine too. i generally like my sigs larger so i don't know what size you'd be happy with.

lol i just googled gold animal crossing leaf and all i get is the golden set

Last edited:
I'm trying to resize it right now:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

PhotoGrid_1397719060540-1-1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol is that too big?

Type: Like the gaston one (where he goes in and up). Also, like what you did for Karen. :]
Comments: Can you do Coco & Marshal ? ^.^ Side by side? I want to fit it in my signature, so not too big. :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back