• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please can I have a pixel of Static like the Gaston one? and have him wearing a grey and white stripy waistcoat and red bow tie? (can upload ref if needed) ^.^

the bow tie is easy enough to do, but i'm not quite sure how i'll shop the waistcoat on. also, do you have a particular image of static you would like me to use?

What an estimated price for an animated signature? :)

please read the front page carefully ^^;
its 200TBT base price, then I might add on more for complexity

- - - Post Merge - - -

updated queue~~

Last edited:
Mayor Name:ravi
Town Name:emporium
Dream Address:dont have one
FC:4382-2159-5805

Villager List:Stitches,Beau,Buck,Cherry,Lily,Blanche,Astrid,Camofrog,Tangy,Pietro
-Label Names: Yes
-Pixel Type:regular
-Current:
-Dreamies:
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For:
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale:
*Label pic/gif:

Style: not animated
Color Scheme:pink and black
Font:Any that looks cool but is still readable
Background: pastal pink
Border:black

Further Comments:so i know i already submitted a really detailed entry but i decided that i want soemthing alot more simple. could i have any black border on a light pink background with a long pink bow stretched on the bottom and my villagers standing on top of the bow/ribbon. at the top in alternating colors could i have Mayor Ravi of Emporium in a cool font ( still able to read it) thanks alot tumblr_lp2txaXKIE1qapbyt.gif i attachted the picture of the bow i want at the bottom

Mayor Name:ravi
Town Name:emporium
Dream Address:dont have one
FC:4382-2159-5805

Villager List:Stitches,Beau,Buck,Cherry,Lily,Blanche,Astrid,Camofrog,Tangy,Pietro
-Pixel Type:regular
-Current:
-Dreamies:
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For:
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale:
*Label pic/gif:

Style: not animated
Color Scheme:pink and black
Font:Any that looks cool but is still readable
Background: pastal pink
Border:black

Further Comments:so i know i already submitted a really detailed entry but i decided that i want soemthing alot more simple. could i have any black border on a light pink background with a long pink bow stretched on the bottom and my villagers standing on top of the bow/ribbon. at the top in alternating colors could i have Mayor Ravi of Emporium in a cool font ( still able to read it) thanks alot View attachment 39746 i attachted the picture of the bow i want at the bottom

alright cool, added to waitlist
will vm about payment later ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright cool, added to waitlist
will vm about payment later ^^

actually, i accidentally deleted my 5th slot so....
i can take the 100TBT payment now ^^

Hi again xD

Could you add on to my completed animated stuffer? I'd like his hands to be holding two chocolate cakes (the forum collectible) if possible?

Let me know how much that'd be :)

I'll just get one :D does it have to be transparent?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm.. it wont let me upload one... but please just use the full version of the one in my avi?

Last edited:
Hi again xD

Could you add on to my completed animated stuffer? I'd like his hands to be holding two chocolate cakes (the forum collectible) if possible?

Let me know how much that'd be :)

another 500k should be fine ^^

I'll just get one :D does it have to be transparent?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hm.. it wont let me upload one... but please just use the full version of the one in my avi?

Just an official static with a bow tie right? cause i might not be able to shop the waistcoat.

Last edited:
500ks alright. About the animation, you said you couldn't make it slower because it seemed choppy but could you have him stay on the screen longer? :eek: like 2-3secs

Mayor Name: Morii
Town Name: Ooo
Dream Address: N/A
FC: 5386-7798-6183

Villager List:
-Pixel Type:
-Current: Genji, Cookie, Doc, Gabi, Ankha, Rolf, Mira, Chops, Merengue, Wolfgang
-Dreamies: Daisy, Goldie, Lolly, Kiki, Stinky, Marshal, Lucky, Biskit, Purrl
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For:
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale:
*Label pic/gif:

Style: Scenery
Color Scheme: Blues and stuff
Font: Something cute ? :D
Background: Umm, can you do a pokemon background? Like, in-game town or something? xD If that's too hard just surprise me aha
Border: None

Further Comments: Feel free to surprise me :D I like chibi stuff too lol :3

Edit: Please message me when you'd like the payment ^^;

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Morii
Town Name: Ooo
Dream Address: N/A
FC: 5386-7798-6183

Villager List:
-Pixel Type:
-Current: Genji, Cookie, Doc, Gabi, Ankha, Rolf, Mira, Chops, Merengue, Wolfgang
-Dreamies: Daisy, Goldie, Lolly, Kiki, Stinky, Marshal, Lucky, Biskit, Purrl
*Label pic/gif:
-Looking For:
*Label pic/gif:
-For Sale:
*Label pic/gif:

Style: Scenery
Color Scheme: Blues and stuff
Font: Something cute ? :D
Background: Umm, can you do a pokemon background? Like, in-game town or something? xD If that's too hard just surprise me aha
Border: None

Further Comments: Feel free to surprise me :D I like chibi stuff too lol :3

Edit: Please message me when you'd like the payment ^^;

its 3am so i'll revisit this tomorrow @___@

also, updated and caught up w/ orders,
slots should be open soon after approval and tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back