• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnothyper

D E S U
Bells
Feedback
100% (74) +
CLOSED. ONLY TAKING UPDATE REQUESTS FROM NOW ON.

HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP
tumblr_inline_n20343VTRM1qid2nw.gif

Welcome! I decided to set up shop cause I'm bored and need practice, and bells XD. I'll be making signatures, avatars, and whatever else you want me to make ^^ The majority of my work will deal with pixels, unless you specify otherwise. I don't expect much traffic, but enjoy your stay~

HOW THIS WILL WORK:
► If I have open slots, you can place an order request and I will quote you a price and clarify things. PLEASE CHECK THE THREAD. If you want to go through with the order I will add you to the QUEUE.
► After receiving your payment I will begin to work on your order. If you end up in a wait-list slot I will notify you about payment at a later date.
► When your order is finished I will VM you]. You will be able to pick up your order under COMPLETED ORDERS.
► If you have any changes you want me to make, please let me know via the thread.
► Update costs vary depending on complexity. Base price 10 TBT.
► I'm a bit slow with these things so please be patient with me ^^;
I do not animate from scratch but am willing to do simple animations with picture/pixels you provide me. (see below)
Check out my tumblr for borders {01}, backgrounds {02}, scenery {03}
► For villager pixels: 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

► Yes, I will do non-ac related requests.

SIGNATURES
► Regular sigs will cost 100TBT/1MIL+
► Animated sigs will cost 200TBT/2MIL+
*due to the nature of gifs, I may need to reduce the animation sequence​
► If not specified I will use villager sprites, fonts and pixels I think are appropriate, and no background
These are the basic shapes/formats I can do; borders, backgrounds, etc will vary based on your request

1. RECTANGLE
whjsjr.jpg

2. SQUARE
fksbcx.jpg

3. TWO-PART
30ubv3o.jpg

4. SCENERY
6yeh5k.jpg

5. SHAPES
2q2poqu.jpg
25fj1ue.jpg
68zay9.jpg

These are what you see is what you get, meaning the borders will be dashed lines unless you supply me with the type of background you want me to work off of.
Code:
[U]ORDER FORM[/U]

[B]Mayor Name:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]Dream Address:[/B]
[B]FC:[/B]

[B]Villager List:[/B]
 [B]-Label Names: Y/N[/B]
 [B]-Pixel Type:[/B]
 [B]-Current:[/B]
 [B]-Dreamies:[/B]
       *Label pic/gif: 
 [B]-Looking For:[/B]
       *Label pic/gif: 
 [B]-For Sale:[/B]
       *Label pic/gif: 

[B]Style:[/B]
[B]Color Scheme:[/B]
[B]Font:[/B]
[B]Background:[/B]
[B]Border:[/B]

[B]Further Comments:[/B]
► FILL OUT ONLY WHAT YOU WANT INCLUDED IN YOUR SIG!
Check out my pixel tumblr first to see if there is anything you want me to use
► Label pic/pixel = the speech bubble things in my sig
► Please try to be as specific as possible so I can make something you like ^^
► You can request me to change the wording too, ie: not Mayor blah of blah

MISC: AVATARS AND WHATNOT
► Avatars, reference sheets, graphics..... anything you can describe xD
► This will most likely just be me adding pixels/borders to things
► Free with sig purchase, if it's relatively simple ^^, otherwise around 50TBT/500K+
► Just explain to me what you want~~
29o0igy.jpg

712ux3.jpg

2hi2wxj.jpg

i2on04.jpg

the animation job is really crappy cause i just rushed to get some examples up,
if you order i'll be more precise ^^;
Code:
Type: 
Comments:

----------------------------
PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK. PLEASE SAVE THE IMAGE ONTO YOUR COMPUTER THEN UPLOAD IT YOURSELF SO THE BANDWIDTH DOESN'T DIE AND WE ARE ALL LEFT WITH UGLY GRAY BOXES. AND PLEASE READ THE RULES, KEEP THINGS IN THE THREAD. REQUESTS, UPDATES, ORDER CHANGES. PLEASE QUOTE YOUR ORIGINAL POST IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ORDER AFTER I HAVE ALREADY ADDED YOU TO THE LIST SO I DONT HAVE TO GO AROUND PIECING TOGETHER PARTS OF YOUR ORDER. PLEASE LOOK AT MY TUMBLR FIRST AS WELL FOR BORDERS, BACKGROUNDS, SCENERY, ETC. THIS HAS BEEN A PSA.

Last edited:

O R D E R S
orders.giforders.gif

**SEMI-HIATUS: I will be working at a snail's pace due to finals week, please be warned. ....until further notice. Yup.
Meeeeeeeeep
1. dreamysnowx - Order - IN PROGRESS
2. hellaradcaitlin - Order - COMPLETED
3. _Amanda_ - Order - IN PROGRESS
4. Zuckerlovelife - Order - COMPLETED
5. Shirohibiki - Order - COMPLETED

**Please let me know after you have picked up an order, even if there is nothing you'd like to change, so I know I can free up your slot. Just a quick post in the thread is fine ^^
-
2i8exzb.jpg

-
ixxueo.jpg

-
2m4d2bs.jpg

-
r8v3h3.jpg

-shirohibiki:
xcjfp4.jpg

-zuckerlovelife:
29njtw5.jpg

-hellaradcaitlin:
qove50.jpg

-elliottlukas:
688zlw.jpg

-Kade:
fnbbzq.jpg

-FrozenElsa:
2niprlz.jpg

-Karen:
f9jy4o.jpg

-MayorMae:
o7o8p4.jpg

-Moriahh:
30kptvp.jpg

-Raviuchiha:
6yzfau.jpg

-MayorAvalon:
2gufxo5.jpg

-English:
2ec0pdd.jpg

-Adol:
347btvs.jpg

-Noahmew:
eia9gn.jpg

-Flop:
zive9v.jpg

-Noraluv:
65vklx.jpg

-Flake:
5vmx3m.jpg

-Goomy:
n5lv9c.jpg

-Trea:
vzd0r6.jpg

-Poppyann:
-Mewmewmewm:
zmfqd0.jpg

-JAE:
258w66s.jpg

-REIZO:
2eanfid.jpg

-THRILLHOUSE:
2hrzlar.jpg

-BUNNII:
sy8sk8.jpg

Last edited:
RESERVED. FOR I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

[COLOR="#00fff"]OFFLINE.
CLOSED.

(。-ω-) ZZzzz

ONLY TAKING UPDATE REQUESTS [/COLOR]

meep.

Last edited:
Could you do me animated stiffer of my mayor please?View attachment 38364

"I am willing to do simple animations with picture/pixels you provide me." Hi, I'm sorry i wasn't more clear about this. I can't animate anything from scratch cause I don't have the means, or talent, to draw. However, if you provide me a pic to animate, i can do things with it.

Type: Animation stuffer (the one like Gaston)
Comments: Ribbot please :) can use official pic + a crown on his head any design. 900k payment, could you make the animation slightly slower than the one you have in your example?

Last edited:
"I am willing to do simple animations with picture/pixels you provide me." Hi, I'm sorry i wasn't more clear about this. I can't animate anything from scratch cause I don't have the means, or talent, to draw. However, if you provide me a pic to animate, i can do things with it.

Ok sorry, I'll get you a pic later.

Type: Animation stuffer (the one like Gaston)
Comments: Ribbot please :) can use official pic + a crown on his head any design. 25 TBT payment, could you make the animation slightly slower than the one you have in your example?

I PMed you about the payment. And yea, we'll probably have to edit a couple times to get the timing right. And for slightly slower do you mean the whole thing or just the parts where he's gone and at top? cause it may get too choppy if it's too slow overall.

Ok sorry, I'll get you a pic later.

Sounds good!

Mayor Name: Aaron
Town Name: Sunburst
Dream Address: 5000 - 3915 - 6136
FC: 4098 - 2887 - 7683

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes
-Dreamies: Kyle Flurry Drago Bam Penelope Jacques Timbra Walt Cherry Barold
-Looking For: Kyle Flurry Drago Bam Penelope Jacques Timbra Walt Barold
*Label pic/gif: white premier pokeball from this image (last pokeball on the right)
-Obtained: Cherry
*Label pic/gif: normal red pokeball from this image (the third one)

Style: Rectangle
Background:
4eg5n7I.png
Border:
tumblr_inline_moiucgQObk1qz4rgp.png

Further Comments: Anything that I didn't specify on -- You choose it please. Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Aaron
Town Name: Sunburst
Dream Address: 5000 - 3915 - 6136
FC: 4098 - 2887 - 7683

Villager List:
-Label Names: Yes
-Dreamies: Kyle Flurry Drago Bam Penelope Jacques Timbra Walt Cherry Barold
-Looking For: Kyle Flurry Drago Bam Penelope Jacques Timbra Walt Barold
*Label pic/gif: white premier pokeball from this image (last pokeball on the right)
-Obtained: Cherry
*Label pic/gif: normal red pokeball from this image (the third one)

Style: Rectangle
Background:
4eg5n7I.png
Border:
tumblr_inline_moiucgQObk1qz4rgp.png

Further Comments: Anything that I didn't specify on -- You choose it please. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi! Do you want that border on all sides or just one? I personally think it would look better just on top/bottom but it's up to you, unless you are thinking having pokeballs all around? I'll add you to the queue and start working (probably tomorrow) after receiving payment. Will be 100TBT ^^

Hi! Do you want that border on all sides or just one? I personally think it would look better just on top/bottom but it's up to you, unless you are thinking having pokeballs all around? I'll add you to the queue and start working (probably tomorrow) after receiving payment. Will be 100TBT ^^
Either just on the top or just on the bottom, whichever you think looks best. Or maybe two versions so I can see which looks better? Or is that too much work?

Also payment sent.

Last edited:
Either just on the top or just on the bottom, whichever you think looks best. Or maybe two versions so I can see which looks better? Or is that too much work?

Also payment sent.

nah, its just moving 2 layers. I'll have two versions up ^^
Got It! Will PM you when done and you can check the thread~

Last edited:
Gotz the pics XD
image.jpgimage.jpg
Feel free to tear this apart XD this is my first time at this... (⌒▽⌒)
How much is the payment? Would 300 tbt be okay or...? ( ^ω^ )

Mayor Name: Ella
Town Name: Iris
Dream Address: 4200-3792-0467
FC: 1263-6343-5047

Villager List:
-Label Names: Y
-Pixel Type: The same as the one in your sig
-Current: Ankha, Lucky, Drago, Mira, Snake, Beau, Rosie, Fang, Fauna, Diana
*Label pic/gif: yes

Style:
Color Scheme: The same one as in example #4 of style templates
Font: The same font you used in your sig for the characters
Background: The same one as in example #4 of style templates
Border: The same one as in example #4 but could you make it shorter width wise?

Further Comments: I basically want you to make it the exact same as template #4 in the style templates except a shorter width, and including all my villagers with my info. Thank you! I hope this is clear enough..

Gotz the pics XD
Feel free to tear this apart XD this is my first time at this... (⌒▽⌒)
How much is the payment? Would 300 tbt be okay or...? ( ^ω^ )

So cute ^^ Do you want me to include the border and heart/star things as well? I was thinking of making it transparent. You might want to add a little bit of a body as well, just so its not just a head next to your sig but your mayor "standing" next to it xD Although, if you want just a head that's cool too. Yea that's fine

Mayor Name: Ella
Town Name: Iris
Dream Address: 4200-3792-0467
FC: 1263-6343-5047

Villager List:
-Label Names: Y
-Pixel Type: The same as the one in your sig
-Current: Ankha, Lucky, Drago, Mira, Snake, Beau, Rosie, Fang, Fauna, Diana
*Label pic/gif: yes

Style:
Color Scheme: The same one as in example #4 of style templates
Font: The same font you used in your sig for the characters
Background: The same one as in example #4 of style templates
Border: The same one as in example #4 but could you make it shorter width wise?

Further Comments: I basically want you to make it the exact same as template #4 in the style templates except a shorter width, and including all my villagers with my info. Thank you! I hope this is clear enough..

How much smaller do you want the width? Do you want me to crop anything out or just shrink it? I can't just decrease the width (unless cropping) because it will distort things. Since you only have 1 line of villagers I can split into 2 lines and crop it into a square? It will only have one of those bear things though. It will be 100TBT.

Last edited:
Ohh I was hoping it could be cropped like this: Untitled.png

If you can't then just leave it as it is and you don't need to crop anything. I can pay 200 TBT, I want to support you! :D Would you like the payment now or later?

Ohh I was hoping it could be cropped like this: View attachment 38433

If you can't then just leave it as it is and you don't need to crop anything. I can pay 200 TBT, I want to support you! :D Would you like the payment now or later?

oh you said shorter width so xD i was thinking horizontal-wise. i can crop it like that for you.
haha thank you. 200TBT is fine, I'll take the payment now ^^

EDIT: Payment received, added to list.

Last edited:
So cute ^^ Do you want me to include the border and heart/star things as well? I was thinking of making it transparent. You might want to add a little bit of a body as well, just so its not just a head next to your sig but your mayor "standing" next to it xD Although, if you want just a head that's cool too.
Its fine with just the head ( ^ω^ ) i shall send you the payment now if thats okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back