• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Shop HYPER'S GRAPHICS SHOP - SIGS & MORE [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
frozenelsa's sig is done!
putting off dreamysnow's order for now until i can find a viable marshal pic. damnit

Last edited:
updated, kade and elliot's sigs are done.
also, noah, i dont remember if you gave me 100 or 200 but elliot's sig was animated so ^^

updated, kade and elliot's sigs are done.
also, noah, i dont remember if you gave me 100 or 200 but elliot's sig was animated so ^^

i love it so much, thank you! also what font did you use for the villager names? i love it!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for my signature! But just one thing, my name has two "T"'s in it. could you fix it please? :3 Thank you!

Last edited:
Mayor name: Rach
Town name: Peabody
Dream Address: 4600-3900-5291
FC: 3711-8532-9934
Villager List: Zucker, Octavian, Marina, Antonio, Deirdre, Colton, Olaf, Papi
Label Names: Yes
Pixel Type: Pictures, not animated
Style: Rectangle
Font: Red
Background: Black/White
Border: Spider webs
Color scheme: Black?
Comments: I am looking for 'Dreamies' list with the achieved, not achieved icons. I'm looking for a gothic theme.

Mayor name: Rach
Town name: Peabody
Dream Address: 4600-3900-5291
FC: 3711-8532-9934
Villager List: Zucker, Octavian, Marina, Antonio, Deirdre, Colton, Olaf, Papi
Label Names: Yes
Pixel Type: Pictures, not animated
Style: Rectangle
Font: Red
Background: Black/White
Border: Spider webs
Color scheme: Black?
Comments: I am looking for 'Dreamies' list with the achieved, not achieved icons. I'm looking for a gothic theme.

ok, but can you find me pics of the spider webs you want me to use a border? its kinda hard to know what exactly you're looking for in this case. i was thinking like black lace, but i have no idea where to find spider web borders.

thanks a bunch! it's super cute, i love it. :3

i'm glad you like it ^^

ok, but can you find me pics of the spider webs you want me to use a border? its kinda hard to know what exactly you're looking for in this case. i was thinking like black lace, but i have no idea where to find spider web borders.

i'm glad you like it ^^
Black lace is fine!

Well I gypped you 100 TBT at first so xD My man's got expensive taste in signatures lol~

Type: Animated
Comments: Could you make an animated Merengue and/or Tia? Something simple will do c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back