• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

HUZAH!

UltraByte said:
Bulerias said:
Ha... most everyone will by the time that is finished.
Ah, so true...

And yet, I don't really seem to care. :3 If they want to know, it's their choice.
Yeah, me neither. Though I think most everyone here already knew my name. 0_0

I don't think anyone knows my first name. They may know my last name though. But, HAH! We all know Ra..Ultrabyte's first name... I like Lizzy Borden better..

Btw..
get it? k? go ahead, make up whatever real or fake name you want. If we get it right, she owes us money, or food. (shh, I haven't told her yet.)

Where our money?

only_half_evil333 said:
I don't think anyone knows my first name. They may know my last name though. But, HAH! We all know Ra..Ultrabyte's first name... I like Lizzy Borden better..

Btw..
get it? k? go ahead, make up whatever real or fake name you want. If we get it right, she owes us money, or food. (shh, I haven't told her yet.)

Where our money?
Nah, I don't think I like Lizzie Borden. Reminds me too much of Lizzie Mcguire.

Do you know what Lizzy Borden is from?

Lizzy Borden took an axe
and gave her mother 40 wacks
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father 41.

only_half_evil333 said:
Do you know what Lizzy Borden is from?

Lizzy Borden took an axe
and gave her mother 40 wacks
When she saw what she had done
She gave her father 41.
I think most people know that dude.

I've know it foreverrrrrr

Bulerias said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Btw..

Where our money?
Nah, I don't think I like Lizzie Borden. Reminds me too much of Lizzie Mcguire.
Just what I was thinking. D:

Back