• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How's the weather for you today?

So freakin hot. It says 32 but often feels like 40 degrees. Makes me more irritated and moody.

I nearly fainted when walking home from TAFE today from heat because I was wearing a rather big Paramore shirt and a warm jacket. But it started to cool down later on as night began to fall. It was beautiful. And about bloody time! It's May and we've only scratched the surface for cold weather! (The joys of living in Straya m8)

Sunny.... and I love it. I love hot weather, even weather that's 100 degrees plus FAHRENHEIT. It makes other people here weak, and only makes Texas natives all the more stronger. I am literally like the son (pun intended).

The weather on my end is slightly windy and sunny skies. It's a better good weather today. Though... I am not much an outdoors person.

Last edited:
Today has been pretty miserable. Cloudy, rainy and freezing wind. Not even the nice rain which you can watch and listen to

It's been warm and sunny, or rainy here but no complaints. I'm so over snow and I will take anything over it. Plus, the rain is good for all the nice wildflowers growing around the area this year.

lately its been so sunny and... hot! to be honest i kinda miss the rain.. summer here is too hot and dry for me

Warmer and more sunny than I thought, they said the heat won't come til tomorrow, oh well enjoying it since I'm free today :D

It’s rainy here today in Texas... woke up feeling weak from the barometric pressure change, but I ate and drank water, so I feel fine now. Hoping everyone else I know here is okay as well. :eek:

It’s been rainy here for about a week or so! It’s that stormy time here in Florida (which is unfortunate at my workplace, as I’m a waterer!)

Back