• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How often are you on the internet?

All day, unless I'm eating or watching TV.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or at school or doing homework

practically 24/7
Especially since most of my homework has been online lately

- - - Post Merge - - -

(and i may or may not be addicted to youtube)

Last edited:
Considering how important internet is in our daily lives for literally everything, I'd say all the ****ing time.

If we're talking browsing the internet or spending time on forums or social media, I'd say about 2-3 hrs a day on average.

Quite often but I don't really use it as much as I used to, I don't think so anyway.

I would be on less bu I'm constantly on my phone or laptop bc a lot of my friends and also my relationship don't live near me ._. so to stay connected I do that, and it's waay too often

- - - Post Merge - - -

just moved states & trying to meet new people, so hopefully this will change soon c: I like the internet in moderation

I used to be on quite a lot, I guess I still am. But I've been having less time on here due to school and just blatantly being uninterested.

Back