• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How often are you on the internet?

Probably more than I would like to admit. Many of my applications at work require the internet, then at home I am on it.

I guess I am not on the internet when I am sleeping...

All the time, I mean AT LEAST 10 hours a day that I am at work I spend online, and then I also spend time at home on my phone on tumblr and facebook and netflix which is also online so I mean, just constantly? Better question is when am I not online

Last edited:
All day, sometimes all night too lol. I have no life, probably wont for awhile as I have no self control. :(

Too much....I've always got my phone with me so wherever I am I've always got my phone out looking at Facebook or searching things. Or on here of course
Pretty much all throughout the day, with a small break while at work ;)

Back