• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How much actually is in your ABD in real money terms

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Most, if not all, of us have fantasized about having our igb translate into real money in our bank accounts at some point, but do you really know how much you would have if that were to come true?

I currently have 57mil igb saved up. If 1 igb = 1 Japanese yen, at the current exchange rate I would have 433,200 USD. Which is no small chunk of change but considering it took me almost two years to reach that amount, it clearly wouldn't last long in the real world.

I think I have around 44 million bells in my ABD, so that would be $502,524 AUD.. Would be awesome to have that IRL

My mom has almost the maximum IGB in her ABD 😅 I think 998,000,000 bells. So like.. $7.6 million USD! I wish that were true, she deserves it!

Last time I checked I had around 50 Million bells I just really like selling turnips hahaha

whatever that is in $ AUD would be amazing :ROFLMAO:

i have max bells from a modded turnip island i went to, so i would have about $10,187,000.00 CAD (about $7,530,000.00 USD)

Pretty sure Bells are equal to Yen. There's a video on the Game Theory YouTube channel that goes into some detail. (I think the video is called 'Tom Nook is Not a Crook!')

My Bell situation fluctuates too wildly to get a grasp on what I have, but I've sunk millions into my house...

Back