• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many people have you streetpassed?

Jizg

A Limited Liability Corp
Bells
I've passed about 6 people who play AC and a few more who don't. I seem to get the most tags downtown which makes sense I guess.

How about you guys? Where do you usually go with your 3DS? How many AC players have you encountered?

I got two...I brought my 3ds to the movies and left it on in my purse so between the theater and driving to and fro I got 2. My state has animal crossing meetups and I think I need to watch that fb page for when they have one close to me so I can get a ton!

My HH showcase filled up after going to the convention :eek:. I couldn't believe I got 70+ streetpasses in a day haha!

Four so far, mostly on the way too and from work I think. I'm going to a science fiction convention this weekend so hopefully I will get a bunch there.

Three so far. Two from the mall and one from my Uni. The girl from my Uni has the JPN version so I got all the JP DLC from her house. ^^

I dont really live in a busy place so i would have 0 but my brother has the game and a seperate 3ds so i street pass with him.I would be willing to trade street pass stuff for different street pass stuff. :)

I've gotten 10 animal crossing tags so far. I went to the east coast last week and got a lot of streetpasses at airports and train stations. Even got one while I was on the airplane, it made me want to hunt down the person who I streetpassed haha.

I actually just got the 500 streetpasses accomplishment right now from streetpassing my brother lol, so 500. About ~140 are from streepassing him and our two best friends, like maybe 10 are from random people, and then the rest are from a gaming convention I went to.

I'm not sure how many for just Animal Crossing though, the day I was at the gaming convention the HH showcase filled up pretty fast and then houses were getting replaced so I dunno.

Back