• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How many people have you streetpassed?

This will probably sound like a silly question. Where do you go to find out if you have streetpassed someone?
You'll see a green (or blue) dot in the bottom right corner of the acnl logo. To see what you got after booting up you just need to go to the mall area and continue going straight upward toward the dog standing alone at a gate. That's where the Showcase is.

And to answer the thread's question, I've street passed with 5 people so far (not counting spot pass).

Last edited:
This will probably sound like a silly question. Where do you go to find out if you have streetpassed someone?

You can open the StreetPass Mii Plaza and you'll be able to see the Mii's of people you've streepassed, or in your notifications it will say like there's someone new at the Plaza. The Plaza should have come with your 3DS, but I think you have to had opened it before and enabled it, but I'm not really sure anymore, it was a while ago that I did all of that haha.

Edit: Oh, I didn't even realize you could be talking about just animal crossing, haha, sorry.

You'll see and green (or blue) dot in the bottom right corner of the acnl logo. To see what you got after booting up you just need to go to the mall area and continue going straight upward toward the dog standing alone at a gate. That's where the Showcase is.

And to answer the thread's question, I've street passed with 5 people so far (not counting spot pass).

Ah! Thank you so much! Appreciate the help :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can open the StreetPass Mii Plaza and you'll be able to see the Mii's of people you've streepassed, or in your notifications it will say like there's someone new at the Plaza. The Plaza should have come with your 3DS, but I think you have to had opened it before and enabled it, but I'm not really sure anymore, it was a while ago that I did all of that haha.

Edit: Oh, I didn't even realize you could be talking about just animal crossing, haha, sorry.

Thank you! Any info of the streetpassing is good. I barely got my 3DS so all this info is great! Thank you again :)

I've had this game since the midnight release on 08JUN. And I've only streetpassed 4 ppl, but that's 4 more ppl I ever thought I would, living out here!

I've got 13—5 of which were by my best friends and 3 are from the E3 thing. The other 5 don't have AC.

I was initially having trouble meeting anyone via StreetPass, but I've managed to get a ton in the past week or so. My HHS is almost filled up, so I'd guess I've StreetPassed with around 40 people.

Zilch.

I never take my DS with me when I go out, but I'm going to start to. I didn't know what streetpassing was until today, so. :0

Zilch.

I never take my DS with me when I go out, but I'm going to start to. I didn't know what streetpassing was until today, so. :0

Nevermind. I went into the HHA Showcase thing and I've street-passed with two people, I think.

Back