• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How many male/female users are a part of this community?

Are you male or female?

• Total voters
nonbinary and slightly proud!!! yeehaw! ☀

as was said earlier, big ups for making this a thing people can change their vote on.

I'm a girl, for 'real' a non-binary but I feel very embarrassed considering myself like that as I don't want to be strange or annoying for people and I don't feel any pain about that but just... little bit confused even for me haha!
I am what I am as I always say, maybe a bit peculiar but why not?

Nonbinary girl here! How much I feel like the girl part definitely varies, but I don't think I ever feel fully like a guy. That being said, I'm fine with she, they, and he pronouns being used for me.

Geez I've never realized how little men are on the forum. Not trying to spread male dominance or anything but #teammen
I don't think any of the men here are complaining the userbase is dominated by females haha. I was just more surprised how many people there are similar to my age, that is, being in their mid 20's.

Dude-itude gang! (yeah i'm a guy)

Also huh friends? What's that?

And of course women are getting all the attention from society while we guys are getting belittled more and more by the minute.... (i have no issues with women at all and there's no issue on the forum either do NOT misunderstand me, they're our pals too i just wish guys were appreciated like how about we get a history month too please)

Dude-itude gang! (yeah i'm a guy)

Also huh friends? What's that?

And of course women are getting all the attention from society while we guys are getting belittled more and more by the minute.... (i have no issues with women at all and there's no issue on the forum either do NOT misunderstand me, they're our pals too i just wish guys were appreciated like how about we get a history month too please)

and a white history month while we're at it /s

i'm nonbinary! probably a little closer to male than female in terms of identity, though i do still prefer feminine clothes and such.

Back