• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How many hours of sleep are you able to get?

How many hours of sleep are you able to get?

• 8hrs

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 10hrs+

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • 5hrs

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • 4hrs

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • 3hrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-2hrs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't. I'm a machine.

Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Normally I sleep around 8 - 10 hours depending on if its a schoolday or weekend! I love waking up early and going to sleep when I get tired so I dont purposefully stay up at nighttime very often :)

8 hours, but I have to take sleeping meds and had to adjust my schedule to an evening shift so I don't have to work in the morning.
I try to be asleep by 1am, and my alarm is set every morning for 9am.

I get between 7 to 8 hours of sleep. I usually feel well rested in the morning.

I feel like I am most awake and energized when I sleep 10 hours.. I find that when I wake up after 7 or 8 hours, I am still very tired and I want to keep sleeping.. I don't know if that is concerning because I have read negative things about getting more than 8 hours of sleep every night, which is scary, but I know that everyone has different sleeping patterns 😮

Between 6 to 7hrs a day. I sometimes sleep in on the weekends or take naps on my hour lunch though.

I get between 6 to 7 hours of sleep during the week when I have to work. On weekends I usually get anywhere from 8 to 10 hours of sleep which is actually my preferred amount.

usually 7-8, i find i do best on 7! 8 is a wee bit too much sometimes so i leave it for weekends, it feels great later in the day but i feel so drowsy as soon as i wake up.

My sleep schedule is nonexistent so it varies day to day. I’d say 6 hours is my average, though I feel most rested when I get 7-9 hours of sleep. School definitely doesn’t help that number, since I have to wake up super early but don’t feel tired till midnight.

I usually sleep for about 10 hours, but I do have to take sleeping meds or else I'm up all night into morning.

I find if I'm not able to sleep for that long I wake up really groggy, though tbh I feel that way when I wake up anyways bc I'm a night person.

I share a bedroom with 2 sisters so I usually get 5 or below every day besides Friday night.

I’m a sleepy person, so ideally I’d get 9-10 to feel maximally rested.

However, school doesn’t allow that, so I aim for 8. When I was younger I could go days on 3-4 hours of sleep every night (hello, high school hooliganery) and be functional enough to get through the day.

Nowadays, if I get 5-6, I’m a grumpy blob the next day. So my sleep is slowly transitioning into a priority 😴

Normally I need 7-9 hours of sleep, although I have periods where I’ll sleep for longer.

Back