• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How many bells have you made using the Stalk Market?

So far I've saved around 30-50 million bells from the Stalk Market. I'm on a quest to save 100 million bells.

Zero :)
I've lost zero, as well.

The real question is why is it called the "stalk" market?
...because I seriously don't get that...am I missing something?

Well, it's a play on stock market where prices go up and down for company stocks similar to the selling prices for the turnips at re-tail. Turnips also have stalks, which is the stem. So that's where that probably came about.

Back to the OP. I only have enough for the silver badge. Most times I don't buy turnips. Whenever I do I hate that I have to sell a whole locker full to get the badges because the total difference of selling and buying turnips matter... It's also too tedious running back and forth just to sell and put back the millions of bells since my re-tail's kinda far

i think it's because you're "stalking" Reese's buying price for turnips. you would have to stalk by talking to her every day except Sunday, once in the morning and once after noon, to know if there will be a spike (high turnip buying price) in the future or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

back to the OP, ive probably made about 200mil in total lol

Last edited:
I've made two millions bells lol, i was gonna keep going to get more to get the gold badge, and then i realized badges are completely useless ?\_(ツ)_/? and it was ridiculously stressful trying to find a town that had good turnip sales for that day and nO TIME TRAVELING really sucked too ;)

Around 25M! I should get back to it haha, but I don't stay at home as much anymore to be able to check turnip spike from other people ):

Back