• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How many bells have you made using the Stalk Market?

About 39mil. I used it a lot last year when we had that Google doc with all the towns prices on it.

i haven't checked the turnip price in forever and i can hardly be online to see who has high prices. when i do buy turnips, im forced to sell them a few bells more than what i bought them at.

Nada. I can't be bothered to, but racking up that many bells so I could have infinite funds would be nice later...

Not a lot. Enough to get the silver badge, thanks to Reese buying turnips at ~540 a piece twice in my other town.
I suck at selling turnips ;-;

I'd say over 50 million between the two towns I've had. I'm online pretty often, so I usually make a good profit off turnips each week. I actually have an alt that's completely devoted to turnip trading, so I'll keep his storage empty until it's time to fill up for the week.

Zero :)
I've lost zero, as well.

The real question is why is it called the "stalk" market?
...because I seriously don't get that...am I missing something?

Zero :)
I've lost zero, as well.

The real question is why is it called the "stalk" market?
...because I seriously don't get that...am I missing something?
Well, it's a play on stock market where prices go up and down for company stocks similar to the selling prices for the turnips at re-tail. Turnips also have stalks, which is the stem. So that's where that probably came about.

Back to the OP. I only have enough for the silver badge. Most times I don't buy turnips. Whenever I do I hate that I have to sell a whole locker full to get the badges because the total difference of selling and buying turnips matter... It's also too tedious running back and forth just to sell and put back the millions of bells since my re-tail's kinda far

I honestly have no idea. I got the badge, so I know the minimum, but I keep playing it every week, so it's clearly higher than 10 million...

Back