• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How many bells have you made using the Stalk Market?

Rivendell

Rivendell
Bells
Personally I've made 300,000 bells.... I only started using the stalk market a few days ago >.<
I want to know your guys' experience with it. Is it helpful or is there any better ways to get rich on New Leaf?
owo

If anyone has a ridiculously high buying price for turnips in Re-tail today, let me know please! c:

Wow, thats great.I only made enough to get my gold badge, then i stopped buying them.Maybe i should start again just for fun.

Millions, I often play the stalk market with friends when we have spare time and we can fill our lockers several times over during the day when one of us has a high price. We all also have a few towns each which helps. My mayor in my main town's bank is close to maxed out due to recent selling.

Zilch.

Every time I take the plunge and buy turnips, nobody with good prices is on at the same time as me, and I don't think I've ever had a decent turnip spike. I want that gold turnip badge but I'm too afraid to lose bells. ;_;

Oh wow, you all have much much better luck than I do playing it. I believe the most I've earned is around 30k and I was incredibly happy with that amount.

I've made about 30 million over the last 14 months, I only ever buy them if I have a good amount of storage space (so not often).

Around 70 mil. I had a friend that kept one of her towns at 570 per turnip for months so I visited her once a week for a month so that contributed to about 50 mil :)

The most I've made is 10,000 Bells. I kept thinking that the odds of Reese buying the turnips for more than a couple hundred Bells must have been really low and sold my turnips for, like, 140 Bells thinking it was the best offer I was gonna get. I went back to the Re-Tail the next day and found out she was buying turnips for 546 Bells apiece T.T

I've never used the stalk market! After seeing all this money being made, I might have to! I tried for a week, once though, I wrote down the prices in the notes of my phone, but then they all went rotten and I gave up.

i'm not really sure, but i've made more than my fair share thanks to the kind people on the forums who let me come over and visit. i also enjoy tipping them for their time.

I don't remember how much but for sure it's millions. I've only done it 3 times though. I'm probably going to keep my eye on those amazing people who let us sell our turnips in their town :)

Back