How long does it take to travel to your school/workplace?

Sicatiff

Shin chan
Bells
It takes about 15 minutes to reach my school if my patents decide to take me in their car and it takes about 30 or so if im using a public transport to go to school.

11 minute walk. Like 70 seconds by driving, excluding lights and stops. I rarely get a ride though so

approximately 15 minutes from my house to school. if i leave for work from school, its just a five minute walk

About one minute, as I do school at home. I used to go to a public school, but I forgot how long it took. Around thirty minutes, maybe?

to my last school it took around 15-20 minutes to walk and around 5-10 minutes to bike. to the school i'm starting this fall it takes like 30 minutes to walk and 15 minutes to bike. taking the bus doesn't take a lot less time though (it takes a longer route and besides it's always soooo crowded on the buses to that school) so i think i will be taking my bike or walking mostly tbh..

15-20 minute drive. in high school, my school was only 5 minutes away by car at most.

College: 15 minutes (Walking)
Workplace: 10 minutes (Walking)

Now that I'll go to Uni, I'll have to use a car... Since it's an hour away (by car). :(

Last edited:
School: Im homeschooled, lol

Work: I can't yet. But if I would, it'll only take 10-25 minutes to Gamestop. Or an Ice Cream shop. I don't know where and how long it takes, but i'll have to take the bus because I'm afraid i'll be reckless while driving 100% of the time.

It takes 15 minutes by car, 30-45 mins by train+walking. I prefer taking the train but my room mate got a car so we just carpool now. Starting in August I'll be working from home and at another location much closer to home, maybe just 15 mins away by train.

When I was in school it was about a 4 min drive/30 min walk. For work, in perfect traffic conditions, it only takes 6 minutes, but most of the time it takes about 10. Both of which were/are great because I'm not big on travel.

When I was in high school, it took me about 30-40 minutes to drive to school. That sucked.
Now I'm in college and when I lived in an apartment it took me like 3 minutes to drive to campus since there were no sidewalks to walk on from my apartment so I drove
This fall I'll be living on campus again so my commute will be nonexistent and I've never been so excited in my life I can't wait

3 minutes if driving, 15-20 minutes if walking, 30-45 minutes if walking with friends, we chat a lot.

I usually ride my skateboard there, so around 10 minutes I would say.
But right now we're taking a break in school.

Back