• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How late into the night do you play Animal Crossing?

I play loads early morning 5am onwards and then on and off all day but rarely after 9pm. Great thread by the way.

I play it in the morning, do a few trades throughout the day on the Re-Tail board here, and usually end my day with either a few more trades or just doing whatever I feel like doing. Don't really play past 10 PM in real life (I time travel, I never really go past 8 PM in game).

Usually up to 10 or 11 pm, as I want to make time to write. However, at times, I will also play up to 1:30 am to savour the amazing music of that hour.

I have been known to play until 1 or 2am, and if I happen to be awake at 4 or 5am I will start to play. It's pretty much all hours for me.

I used to play it in the morning, in fact, I played it every morning from the day I got the game until the day I finished school, but within the past few weeks, I've missed a few days, and I often find I only remebmer to play before I go to bed at around 11, and by that time there's not much ponit in playing because nothing's open and no-one is awake. :(

I've sometimes found myself to be sitting in bed and playing from 2am straight through to 4-5am some nights.

It depends. If I am at home I start playing as soon as I eat breakfast and continue playing through the day + I visit my town at night. If I have other stuff to do, I just play for 1, 2 hours the time I can ( late afternoon normally).

Animal Crossing made sleepless. I usually end up sleeping around 3 - 4 am in the morning sometimes at 5 am. Yah, I'm addicted to it //cries

Last edited:
Sadly, I have trouble staying up late at night, so usually, I play no later than 9:00. This makes catching certain bugs and fish really difficult for me! I also have a tendency to wake up at 6:00 AM or earlier, so my villagers aren't even awake yet when I'm up. T_T I'm trying really hard to change my sleeping patterns but it's hard...

Kind of depends how into the game I am, which can change from day to day.
Recently I've been super into it again, so last night I was playing until 3am ._.
I tend to stay up late anyway though; if I'm not playing animal crossing then I'm drawing, reading, watching stuff, etc etc. Even though I have to get up early every day. Then I complain about how tired I am as if it's not 1000% my fault ahah.

I have issues regarding my gaming habits. Usually, I'll plug in my 3DS and start up my game when I head to bed with just the intentions to "finish up" and "do some minor upkeeping," and then before I know it, the clock is at about 3-4 a.m. (Oops.)

Back