• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

How good are you with money?

How good are you with money?

• Pretty good.

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • I’m okay with it, but trying to get better.

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Not very good.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Bad, lol. I wish I was better with money.

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
I like to think I'm fairly decent when it comes to handling money - on a surface level i can definitely see that i'm no stranger to buying things in the heat of the moment because i suddenly decide i need to have that specific thing, but equally i am pretty good at saving so it's not like i'm blowing all of my money immediately. fortunately i got into the habit of putting half of my paycheck into savings and then having the other half available for spending pretty early on into getting a job. i also am definitely able to recognise areas that would be unnecessary spending e.g. if i go out i try not to buy drinks in clubs, or if i can buy clothes second hand then i will

I think I'm good, but I also haven't made too much money and I don't have any essential things I need to buy yet. Otherwise I've been good at being aware of my subscriptions. I've also always saved money when I'm payed.

Back