• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How do you like your pizza?

No matter what; Pepperoni and cheese, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE to add jalapenos and green olives. The only reason I won't add those is if I don't have them. I prefer a good thick crust, I really don't care for thin crust that much but a good Red Baron or Totinos (I grew up on them and they haven't done me wrong yet) for frozen pizza. But I do definitely prefer making them from scratch and getting it as thick as possible, little bit thick with stuffed crust, or whatever I feel like.

With mushrooms! I also like it with mushroom, tomatoes, and spinach— also a pepperoni pizza.

I’m very picky when it comes to pizza. The sauce and cheese ratio has to be balanced. As for toppings, pepperoni is great even without pizza!

I can no longer eat domino's pizza (and presumably other fast food chain pizzas), so now it's homemade pita bread pizzas for me. For toppings I love chicken, red onion, spring onion, baby spinach, cheese, red bell pepper, tomato, chorizo...

I usually get mushrooms, sausage, and jalapeños, but on ocassion I do like some pineapple :3

Possibly controversial opinion - Pineapple on pizza is delicious - IF the base is barbecue and NOT marinara.
Pineapple barbecue chicken pizza is delicious.
As for marinara based ones, I tend to prefer the classic Neopolitan Italian style with basil, cheese, and sauce, because it's not just food, but an art.

I like pizza with pepperoni and stuffed crust! Extra cheese is nice as well

I love pepperoni, but recently I've been enjoying meat feast as alot of times you get the same amount of pepperoni plus extra goodies! Onions, meatballs ect. As long as it isn't BBQ base , I don't like that.

I often buy store pizzas (frozen or chilled) and jazz the toppings up a bit, with extra cheese at a minimum.

My go to is pepperoni and pineapple. Another good one is pepperoni, sausage, & banana peppers. Delicious!

These days vegan. 🥲 My allergies have gotten so bad I'm finally taking the plunge to cut out 95% of my dairy/cheese intake. I mostly have to make pizza on my own these days (usually just on naan because I am not fond of making dough from scratch haha), though there is one chain that offers plant based cheese which I've gotten a couple times as a treat. But toppings wise, my go to is bell peppers, black olives, jalapeno, roasted garlic and mushrooms. 😍

With lots of meat! And onions, peppers, and mushrooms. I’ll also eat anchovies on pizza. The only thing I refuse to put on pizza are pineapples. Look, I love pineapples but they do not belong on a pizza unless it is a fruit pizza that is a dessert. Pineapples on a pizza with tomatoes/tomato sauce is just nasty.

I think last time I answered a question like this on this site, I mentioned pepperoni and black olives as my main go-to toppings, although there are others I like as well. And that pizza is still great, but pizza margherita has become my preferred style by a landslide. Depending on where it's from, I might put ask for lives on it, even though that's not a typical topping for a margherita style pizza.

I'm so hungry.

I like my pizza with a thick crust, like, as thick as the place will make it, as bready as possible, and with mushrooms and caramelized onions on top, or mushrooms and pepperoni if it's the kind of place that doesn't have caramelized onions. And, if it's a specialty place, or I'm adding more toppings at home, I like--hear me out--corn. They're lovely little crispy, juicy, sweet bits that go really well with cheese and everything else.

Plain old Pizza magaritha with garlic oil. It's the best and now I want to eat pizza 🍕

I prefer just a few tops. One or two meats, one vegetable or fruit (as in, pineapple).

Italian Sausage and Pineapple is a good pairing.

And you can't go wrong with stuffed crust.

I usually go for a plain cheese pizza, but if I get toppings they're probably Italian sausage, bell peppers, banana peppers, onions, and mushrooms.

Back