• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

"How Do You Want Your Eggs?"

• Total voters
I'm glad to see over easy is getting some appreciation in the poll lol I think it's simply the best. I like them over medium too but I prefer the yolk on the runny side.

I'm not a big fan of eggs. I don't really care for their taste and the last couple of times I had them, they upset my stomach. The last option in the poll is hilarious but I promise I don't feel that aggressive towards eggs in reality lmao

I love eggs prepared in lots of ways, but my favorites are omelettes with lots of cheese and some veggies, deviled eggs, or over medium. Sadly, I have a mild allergy to eggs so I can only eat them sparingly.

Scrambled and Omelette usually for me. I don't like yolks a lot, so I usually avoid Sunny Side Up but sometimes I crave it as long as I cook it more than usual so the yolk isn't liquid o~O

I mostly prefer omelettes and scrambled eggs since they only take a couple of minutes to prepare and cook them.

i like hard boiled boiled eggs with a little bit of salt.

i genuinely can’t stand the smell of scrambled eggs.

I don't have eggs too often, but whenever I do they're always scrambled.

I don’t like eggs. I’m okay with the little bit that is in the fried rice we get at my favorite Chinese restaurant but that’s it.

i really love a good over-easy egg - the runny yolk is divine <3 - but i rarely have the patience for it :' )

but maybe even moreso than that, i love a couple of soft-boiled eggs with the yolk still good and runny, over a bowl of torn-up buttered bread. idk what it's called, but my dad used to make it for me when i was little, either on holidays where he'd give me and my mom breakfast in bed, or when i was sick. it's a bigtime comfort food for me <3 it takes a lot of prep and patience, so i don't make it very often :' )

I’m really quite fussy with eggs. I think I must have attached it to something negative as a child because I can’t stand the look or taste of scrambled eggs/egg in a cup. I absolutely love hard boiled eggs, devilled eggs and the occasional fried egg or poached egg (although very rarely have either of those unless someone else is making them, again.. the look sometimes puts me off haha)

I love any eggs that are sunny side up, over easy/medium or poached, with my favourite been the sunny side up eggs with a nice runny yolk that soaks nicely into a piece of toast. I hardly ever eat scrambled eggs as I'm not as keen on the taste of them and I never have hard or soft boiled eggs.

scrambled or omelette for me. Quick and easy and you can add so many different things for variety. Yesterday I made scrambled eggs with feta, tomatoes and spinach.

Sunny side up! I like to cut the yolk out without busting it and I eat the whole yolk in one bite.

I love eggs! My favorite is definitely over easy, especially tv eggs (egg in a basket) but honestly I could eat them any way.

Whenever I eat out I usually get them over medium (don't wanna be too messy in public lol), but personally I prefer them sunny side up over a slice of white bread (now I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow 😂)

i honestly don’t really have a preference. as long as they’re not raw i say this knowing damn well that i eat cookie dough by the spoonful, i’ll eat them in any way that they come. i eat them hard boiled, scrambled, sunny side up and as an omelette most often, though. :)

I used to eat scrambled eggs pretty much every single day, it was my favorite meal with some Toast.
Until that fateful day.. I still do not know if the eggs were simply bad or my stomache was just not wanting eggs this day,
but the night was awful and the eggs did come back out eventually. :censored:
Since this night I'm afraid of eating scrambled eggs and soft boiled ones became my new favorite. 😅

Scrambled or hard-boiled, but mostly scrambled. I gotta have my eggs with salt, pepper and ketchup. Man I want some now, along with some pancake stacks and bacon 🤤

I want to try an omelette one day but I'm afraid I may not like it as much as all that. Specifically, an omelette from I-HOP

I LOVE EGGS and I voted for all options except sunny side up, I like my fried eggs more cooked haha. But I really love eggs, and usually eat them however!

Back