• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How do you eat your French toast?

How do you eat your French toast?

• Sweet: syrup, sugar, fruits, etc.

• Savoury: fried veggies, meats, cheeses, etc.

• Plain: just maybe some salt

• Other: please comment your response

• I don't like French toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
I eat my French toast cut up like french toast sticks and dipped in maple syrup. I prefer to just dip it rather than coat it or douse it, same with my pancakes. It's easier for me control my syrup and ALSO not get it IN my hair. No thank you.
I love French toast though, like a lot. Being on a Keto diet though you can't have a lot of bread, nor really any bread at all when you first start to keep the carb count low. (I do low-carb, high-fat diet) but when I do UGH I love it.

We aren't talking about crepes, but when I make Keto crepes I do use berries as the filling and some whipped cream on top, I usually don't use berries for any kind of dessert or breakfast item

For me it has to be with maple syrup and berries if I have any. My Dad has it plain but I need the syrup and berries.

My mother makes the best French toast I've ever tasted. She makes it with a specific coffee creamer to make it fluffy-- although, when it's done, it's more like custard than toast... Still, worth the sugar rush.

I didn't know what french toast was for years bc my mom called it crazy bread. We'd use old bread, whip up an egg, add cinnamon, milk, brown sugar, a little vanilla extract and cook it in a pan with butter. I suppose you could add powdered sugar or syrup but it was always sweet enough for me already.

I don’t really like syrup so I never use it but when I make it I normally add vanilla and cinnamon to the egg batter and it normally turns out pretty good! I’m so used to eating it sweet that I didn’t know some people eat it savory.

Back