• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How do you eat string cheese?

How do you eat string cheese?

• Total voters
I have always been a weirdo because ever since I was little I took a fat chunk and bit it. Once I learned that you could string it after like 8 years then I started doing that! But the bite is still better imo
I FEEL SO STUPID DEBATING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE ITS LITERALLY STRING CHEESE AND IM REMEMBERING ✨CHEEEEEESE✨. CHEEESE AND I AM POSTING ABOUT IT??? omg cheese really made an impact on me 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i loved pulling it apart and eating each string individually when i was a kid, but now i’m lazy and just take bites of it whole. 😭🤣 kinda takes the point of it away, but it still tastes delicious!

I always pull it apart and eat it. It just feels right. However, I also give string cheese to my dog as a reward and for him I chop it up into little bite sized pieces.

I've only had it a few times. When I was a kid, getting string cheese was like the holy grail. My family bought the bare necessities. I was always jealous of everyone being able to afford and eat 'fancy' junkfood lol. I really can't remember, but I'm sure I peeled it since I saw most others doing that.

Kind of a necro'd topic and the last old post is something else...like what is that even? Cannibalism?

I bite it! Then I bop it! Then I twist it! Then I slam it! ...wait, you're telling me this isn't the massively popular 'Bop It' game?

I usually just eat it whole bit by bit, lmao.

I usually pull it until it becomes more convenient to just go ahead and bite the thing, ahaha. It feels like it's gone too quickly if I just bite it from the get-go, though.

I try to pull a thin and flat string of cheese. kinda like a noodle!

My second favorite way of eating string cheese is to cover it in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs and fry it up for mozzarella sticks. yum!

I usually pull on it because it taste better but sometimes I just down the thing and bite into it

When I was a kid and got cheese strings, I would pull on it. But nowadays I just bite it whenever I have one.

Unless I’m sharing with a pet I always bite my string cheese. It’s oddly satisfying.

Back