• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How do you eat string cheese?

How do you eat string cheese?

• Total voters
i was only allowed to eat custom farm fresh cheese from a goat's bosom from this one heinen's in the city so im not sure ... :/

I just pull. Either I pull in small strings or in big strings which usually leaves me four pieces of cheese.

I don't like string cheese very much. It tastes a lot like plastic. But when I do eat it I pull it apart into strands.

never had it. however I used to give it to the kindergarten kids when I was still a teacher assistant a few years ago :blush:

I usually pull it, but there's this one particular brand where I bite it. I have no clue why I do, I just do.

At first I pulled, then I gradually started always biting it because I realized that I was too lazy to pull. LOL

i feel so nostalgic i've not had string cheese in so long. i can't remember but i'm sure i would have pulled it

to me, it doesn't matter.

i just eat it the way that I want to, if I feel like eating it by pulling it, I will c:

Back