• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How did you feel about your "forced" camper? *Got my camper today!*

How did you feel about your "forced" camper?

• Loved them!

Votes: 62 19.7%
  • Disliked them!

Votes: 114 36.3%
  • No opinion on them! (Indifference)

Votes: 54 17.2%
  • They grew on me over time!

Votes: 85 27.1%
  • Hated them over time!

Votes: 35 11.1%

• Total voters
For me, it was Keaton. My first impression was that I liked his look but was going let him leave if he asked. Later, he did ask to leave, but I couldn’t let him. He’s quickly become one of my favorite villagers.

Mine was Beardo. I wasn't too stoked that I had to move him in so I was happy I was able to replace him with another camper a little while later.

I got Olaf and was instantly disappointed. He doesn't seem to want to leave so I'm going to force him out with an amiibo card.

I got Graham & I was willing to give him a chance but... he was just kind of creepy lol. I didn't like how you couldn't see his eyes behind his glasses & his house made me think he was a NEET who spent all day stalking idols online or something. So I booted him lol

Mine way Henry, I didn't hate him nor like him, but I TT to get him kicked out, he was only on my island for a day!
Post automatically merged:

I got Graham & I was willing to give him a chance but... he was just kind of creepy lol. I didn't like how you couldn't see his eyes behind his glasses & his house made me think he was a NEET who spent all day stalking idols online or something. So I booted him lol
What? Graham is ADORABLE! he's one of my favorite smugs!

First camper was Marshal which I love, sadly later I needed 0 smugs for getting Raymond but he'll be back soon or later! 😌

i got ed! didn’t have any strong opinions on him at first but now i don’t ever want him to leave 😭 he’s underrated imo

I got Olaf and I was thrilled when he wanted to move. Even more thrilled that I found someone who wanted him as their dreamie and gave him to them <3 I wish I got his whirlpool bath though :(

Lionel was my forced camper on my main island. I wasn't a huge fan, but I didn't hate him by any means. He kind of grew on me over time, but he moved out the first chance I got.

Kyle was my forced camper on my second island. While I've only had him for a few days, I think he's pretty cool! He's actually the first wolf villager I've ever had. He lives next to Dom, so I feel like they're total opposites and I like that.

I got O'Hare.

He's also my first villager to move out. :ROFLMAO:

I gave him away to someone here.

Mine was Jacques. He was fine. I wasn’t super attached to him though so when he ask to move I let him. He ended up on my husbands island I guess cuz of that void thing so I can visit him. My current smug is Zell. And I like him.

Quillson. Don’t liked him and never will. We never connected. Sorry for all the Fans out there, but I was so glad once Groucho replaced him. Also I brought Jacques in from my Amiibo and currently have Marshal, so I’m settled with Smugs atm.

Ps: Graham without his natural glasses looks kinda cute.
1589902131078.jpeg

Even if still looks like a Cross between a Hamster, a Rabbit and a Pig.

I had Colton and I very much didn't like him. I wanted him gone. My next camper was Sly and I wanted him to replace Colton but he picked Roald(and I didn't know you could shut the game down come back and change his choice at that time) so I let him leave. Next camper was Ellie and she picked Colton to replace thank god! He was horrible.

I got Curlos, possibly the least interesting smug in the game. His color scheme is just so boring and his face is unsettling. Glad he's gone.

I got Olaf. I was disappointed at first, but he grew on me to the point that he's one of my favorite villagers now~

I had Colton as my first or (forced) random camper. I thought he looked cool with the cape. I was like not bad...I'll take him. I grew to like him overtime. He was my first ever smug villager!

Damn why u gotta diss my boi colton like that? :(

What a buncha meanies! Colton is awesome! His b'day is comming, after that if he wants to move out...I'll let him I'd like to get more smug villagers. Please be Marshal or Chadder!
I'm really glad Colton has fans! He just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. The blond haired/blue-eyed prince thing with the smug personality was too much. His house was awesome though.

I wasn't stoked about getting Eugene as my forced camper at first, but after reading some of the other posts on here, I see that it could have been worse!

Come to think of it, Eugene grew on me quite a bit. His interactions with the other villagers really set him apart.

Back