• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

How did you/do you plan on getting your dreamies?

Dogoat

Insanely loveable
Bells
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
For Cosmos, I've gotten most of mine from giveaways, cycling threads, or trading threads. For my second town (Which I have officially decided to name Sundrop!), I plan to get all of my villagers from the campsite! Excluding the three I already have (Bonbon and Nan did come from the campsite though!)

So how did you get your dreamies?

Neo Mercury;
Ankha and Julian: Auction
Rory: Gift
Clay: Starter
Drago, Hopper, Lucky: Campsite

Tartarus;
Merengue, Biff: Starters
Mira, Amelia, Stitches, Eugene: Plot Reset
Tucker: Raffle
Hans: Moved from Neo Mercury
Octavian: Campsite

Julian I got from as the first villager who moved into my town... I was ecstatic.
Coco and Kabuki I adopted from Cyclers ((Coco for Free and I think Kabuki was 20 TBTs))
Genji I autobought ((I was so excited I said "autoboy" instead of "autobuy")) for 5mill at an auction.

Once I have space, I will most likely have to get Stitches through an auction.
But I won't mind. He would be worth it.
I almost got him for free once from a cycler, too. I didn't have space at the time and they were willing to hold him for a couple days for me... but I don't TT in my main town and most of the villagers I want to get out I actually want to hold a giveaway on, so I didn't want to waste their time. I thanked them and said I wouldn't be able to but really appreciated it and knew someone else would love him. =3

Last edited:
Tadaima:
Kabuki - Got him from my second town when I restarted it. He was one of the starters. Meanwhile, my friend was holding the Kabuki I traded Julian for while I reset lol.
Wendy - A super nice user on here gave me her for free.
Punchy - Traded Sprinkle for him.
Zucker - Traded Stitches.
Octavian - Traded Maple.
Marina - Traded Marshal.
Genji - Traded Marshal.
Katt - Traded Erik.
Ankha - Traded Julian.
Apollo - Starter.

?nska -
Alfonso - Someone gave me him for free on Reddit.
Curt - Got him for free on ACC.
Molly - Found her in campsite.
Bill - Traded Rococo set for him with someone on Reddit.
Skye - Was given her for free on here. <3
Sprinkle - Was given her for free on Acc.
Blanche - Was given her for free from a friend.
Lobo - Campsite.
Agnes - Not really a dream villager but I plot resetted for her. I needed a uchi and she was my second choice next to Katt who I already have in my main. I'll keep her till I get all the pwps. :3
So my last two spots in this town I don't really have dream villagers for I suppose at this time.

Probably campsite and/or random move-ins. Whitney was a starter, Marshal and Fang were random move-ins, and Sprinkle came from the campsite.

Deli, Knox, Lolly, Tom: Starters/random move-ins, didn't want them to go
Ankha, Coco, Phoebe: Auction
Ken, Ruby: Gifts

Still need one more...

Well, since my town is non-existent, I'll have an easy start. I am hoping to get 1 or 2 dreamies as starters, I'm getting Merengue from someone, I'll be plot resetting for Mira, Marshal, and a dreamie from the personality I didn't get in my starting 5. So that's 5 or 6 dreamies already depending on how many I get as my first five.

Currently only via campsite or plot resetting. I think I will get the last ones the same way even if it takes a while. I don't buy villagers and I'm not good with giveaways or trading, a bit to shy for this kind of things.

Campsite: Curlos
Campsite Resetting: Lolly, Rosie, and Tia
Cycling Thread: Peanut, Lopez, Willow,
Giveaway: Butch and Deirdre
Bought: Erik
Starter: Gladys, Lobo, Puddles, Cousteau, Boomer, Rudy, and Stitches
Random Move-In: Queenie and Frita

I've been stockpiling bells for Phoebe, so if I ever find an auction for her I can bid my heart out, but I may also campsite reset for her. For Honeybun, I'm probably going to reset until I get at least one rabbit as a starter, and villager reset all of my move-ins. The rest I'll either get from cycling/giveaways/campsite resetting. ^^

Here's how I got mine:

Starter: Kid Cat (then I lost him in a TT accident, did the 16 villager cycle and got him back!)
Natural move-ins: Big Top, Felicity
Campsite: Maple, Marshal (campsite reset for both)
Gift: Phoebe
Trade: Agent S, Chrissy (traded them both for hybrids)

Only Fang and Francine left!

Two of my dreamies were my starters. I'll probably be relying on the campsite or giveaways to get the others or I'll trade for others.

Most of my villagers came at random

Chrissy was one i wanted for a while, but i forgot eventually. She came to my campsite though and she joined my town.
Jacques was gifted to me out of a cycling thread.
Shari was once a dreamie, but phoebe came along
When i was looking for a normal, no specific one came to mind, and ceila was chosen from the campsite because she was cute
When jacques left Ken was at the top of my replacment list (shep also came to mind). When resetting for hopper one time ken showed up and i took him, so i could fill that void quick.
Hopper, he was a pain. First plot reset after vic leaves molly shows up out of streetpass.
Second attemp i get ken
Third attempt took a week, didnt actually get him from the campsite. Someone sold him to me.
My town is permenant currently, but knowing me a villager i want to stay will leave
And thats why i have backup dreamies
Egbert (because its my animal crossing rule i need at least 2 lazies), Octavian, Shep, Blaire, Shari, Not sure what peppy yet, no normal since i have 2 and no others intrest me right now and a varying jock, dependant on how many villagers move out before that jock (if enough, sparro can come back, otherwise roald or something)

I got flurry and merengue from the campsite
Sprinkle, static, pietro were random move ins
Stitches and Tia i got from auctions
Zucker, diana and hugh i got from cycling/gift

My sig is outdated btw

My main town mostly came from cycling threads or friends from/on here. :) Walker was a starter, Dotty was from FB, and I think Fuschia was too? I'm not sure. The other two towns are up in the air.

Here are mine:
Anicotti and Pekoe were my starters
I traded Renee for Felicity with a lovely user here
Fang and Sterling I received from a cycler (pengutango!)
Marshal was a random move in from my second town
Papi and Francine were from kind girls who pmed me and gifted them to me ;v;
Phoebe was from a giveaway
The last one would be Colton, and I'm going to trade Fauna for him with a tumblr user :blush:

Last edited:
I was really lucky, LadyScion (best person ever) gave me Julian, I won Marshal in a raffle, and I bought Flora (400TBT) and Erik (8.5M)

Back