How did you discover TBT?

After realised I played New Leaf for at least an hour every day for 2 months i figured I should get in touch with fellow fans! for trading etc.

I googled Animal Crossing Forum and found a site and signed up. I found it hard to navigate and the website looked like it was from the early 2000s...

so I tried the second result, The Bell Tree forums, and never looked back!

I just googled it and TBT is top now, so, yay.

I've been part of a lot of other Animal Crossing forums, but honestly this one looked the most fun :) I've known about this site for a while but I didn't join until recently.

I've been part of a lot of other Animal Crossing forums, but honestly this one looked the most fun :) I've known about this site for a while but I didn't join until recently.

Really? I have never joined any other forums, which one do you like the best so far? I am just a TBT freak all along, i never googled for other forums either, this is just good enough for me! But maybe i am missing out of the fun from other forums because of that :p

One of my friends who's been here for a longer time than me suggest that I join aswell, since we both played AC alot together at the time, and we could be like the best buddies on here. xD

I honestly don't recall, but I'm pretty sure I found this site after looking up the answer to a question about Animal Crossing and finding it here.

I was looking into information about new leaf and I think it was mentioned on the bidoofcrossing tumblr??

One of my online friends, Fuzzbyroo, introduced me to this site.

Got hooked ever since.

when i first bought my acnl game, my friend told me about tbt.
how it's really useful to help when you first start and stuff.. so i did and now i'm addicted to this forum life.

now i keep telling my friends who play nl to use it for all their trading needs. : )

Back