• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How did you discover TBT?

Lol google is such a nice person for letting you know don't you think? Nahh google did too many wrong to forgive them by one good deed right? :p

I joined as the prior AC Forum I used before TBT was linked to Nookipedia and I used that for about a year. At the time, I was following jvgsjeff's Animal Crossing blogs and in one of them, he mentioned The Bell Tree so I figured I'd try it out as the forum linked to Nookipedia was slowly dying off. (Still exists by the way, but with very little activity occurs within a 2 week span...) I have since been using actively and the community has accepted me very well.(Probably because of my expansive knowledge on technology...)

I still find it funny I've been actively posting since 2012, but nobody here really knows how I am!
giphy.gif

I used to go on Animal Crossing Community all the time but then I saw a post with a link to TBT for an auction for Marshal and I wanted to bid on it, so I joined and quickly realized TBT's way better than ACC

The internet brought me here.
Just kidding, my friend did.

I was looking something up for animal crossing, and came across this site

I found TBT in 2008 or 9 while searching up AC stuff. I ignored it. Then found it again 2010, didn't pay any attention to it again. Then in 2013 I found it again, and signed up to make bells.

I literally googled "Animal Crossing forums" and checked out a few places, and this one looked best.

Hahah some people are going totally off topic here xD I am going off topic now too, i know i know! Please do not hate me!

I was getting bored of playing New Leaf by myself and wanted to trade FCs with some people. I joined a Facebook group for it, which turned out to be a wash, so I kept looking and found the forum. Thanks, Google!

Its nearly my one year! Wow. I discovered it after looking for prices of villagers, then I joined to sell my ankha.

Back