How did you discover TBT?

I typed in "Julian Animal Crossing" on Twitter search and that was my death sentence.

I was on JVGS then they shut down ;( RIP so now am on tbt and other animal crossing friend exchange website ,I Hope both form will grow /learn /share in other parts of the world :lemon:

A good friend told me to come here.

Last edited:
I saw the forum pop up on google a few times, but I only heard of it from someone on tumblr when I was looking to trade stuff. I wish I had visited sooner.

I searched up acnl villager trading and this forum came up :p

Last edited:
I assume most people just stumbled across it, but I guess some people could have been recommended to the forums by already active users.

I was going to join Animal Crossing Community, but then I saw someone post there about how The Bell Tree was better. The post was quickly deleted. I checked this site out and much preferred it, so I joined!

Emre3 told me about it, he was like really addicted to Animal Crossing New Leaf and said that i could earn lots of bells here selling my rare items, i did that at first but i ended up using it for making new friends and fun hahah!

I used to be a member in JVGS, but after so much drama Jeff had to close down the acnl live chat and that's why I ended up here~

I googled "animal crossing city folk friend code trade" or something like 8-9 years ago and the bell tree forum was the first thing that came up

I googled "animal crossing city folk friend code trade" or something like 8-9 years ago and the bell tree forum was the first thing that came up

Oh omg, how long does the bell tree exist then? It says you registered in January 16th 2013, has it been changed sometime?

From a forum on Gaiaonline, they suggested I joined the forums for easier villager trading and such and this site grew on me despite I don't have the game anymore

I remembered how badly I wanted a cabin rug for my cottage themed house, and was desperately looking around to see where I could get one. Luckily I stumbled onto here and have had a great time playing online and trading with others!

I saw a lot of people talking about The Bell Tree on Tumblr!!

So I just decided to check it out!!
And I'm glad I did!!! ^^

Oh omg, how long does the bell tree exist then? It says you registered in January 16th 2013, has it been changed sometime?

My original account was Jarrrad (I accidentally typed an extra R and didn't realise until a few years later lol)
I think it was 06/07

Back