How Busy?

SamXX

Bells
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
How busy is this place now? There was a huge dip in activity just a month or 2 ago and now this place is buzzing with posts! I posted a new post and then clicked New Posts at the top about 10 seconds later and there was already 3 new posts in different threads!

This place has picked up in activity a lot!

I did notice you've been making this place busier actually! :p

And yeah, Forum Games are where a lot of posts are coming from but a lot more none-Forum Game posts are still being made than usual.

Mino said:
Make. A. Thread. About. It.
This is Brewster's, no post count here anyway... I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to voice my opinion.

SAMwich said:
Mino said:
This is Brewster's, no post count here anyway... I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to voice my opinion.
This isn't even voicing an opinion... just making an observation that pretty much amounts to noticing that there are other people online and posting at the same time as you.

The reason it annoys me is because there is a real lack of actual worthwhile threads on TBT, in Brewster's or elsewhere.

Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
This isn't even voicing an opinion... just making an observation that pretty much amounts to noticing that there are other people online and posting at the same time as you.

The reason it annoys me is because there is a real lack of actual worthwhile threads on TBT, in Brewster's or elsewhere.
Well why not get out there and make one yourself instead of moaning in my thread? I see much more useless threads out there, so why choose mine to post about the "lack of actual worthwhile threads"?

SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:

Well why not get out there and make one yourself instead of moaning in my thread? I see much more useless threads out there, so why choose mine to post about the "lack of actual worthwhile threads"?
I'm really not the thread-starting type. Never have been.

Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

So don't complain to people who are if their threads aren't worthy of your approval :|

SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
So don't complain to people who are if their threads aren't worthy of your approval :|
I did some statistical analysis and discovered we have a comparable topic-to-post starting ratio. So what now?

Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
I did some statistical analysis and discovered we have a comparable topic-to-post starting ratio. So what now?
How sad. I don't post many threads compared to how much I post but still, doesn't mean that I can't post in Brewster's.

SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
How sad. I don't post many threads compared to how much I post but still, doesn't mean that I can't post in Brewster's.
That's not what "comparable" means.

Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
I thought you meant (Example)

Say you have 1,000 posts, 200 of them are topic starts leading to 200:1000 Topics:posts ratio.

Then say I have 10,000 posts, 2000 of them are topic starts leading to 2000:10,000 Topics:posts ratio.

They can both be narrowed down to 2:10 Topics:posts giving us a comparable Topics:posts ratio.

Or am I just going crazy?

SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:

Say you have 1,000 posts, 200 of them are topic starts leading to 200:1000 Topics:posts ratio.

Then say I have 10,000 posts, 2000 of them are topic starts leading to 2000:10,000 Topics:posts ratio.

They can both be narrowed down to 2:10 Topics:posts giving us a comparable Topics:posts ratio.

That's what it means, but our ratios are actually not exactly the same. Yours is slightly higher. Comparable usually means two things are similar enough that they can be taken as being the same.

But what I'm saying is that you're like me, so you can't say you're the thread-starting type.

Mino said:
SAMwich said:
Mino said:
SAMwich said:

That's what it means, but our ratios are actually not exactly the same. Yours is slightly higher. Comparable usually means two things are similar enough that they can be taken as being the same.

But what I'm saying is that you're like me, so you can't say you're the thread-starting type.
I know, I'm not much of a Thread Starter here but on other forums I am more-so.

Back