• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling 🌼 ~Honeydew town requests! ~ Welcome Amiibo here! Villagers on first page~ Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !
I'm new here so I don't really know what's going on, but I'm looking for Kabuki for a while. If he leaves I'd like to take him !
Thank you ! :)

Tucker is moving! Voiding in 1 hour- Voiding

Gabi has moved in!

Hello !
I'm new here so I don't really know what's going on, but I'm looking for Kabuki for a while. If he leaves I'd like to take him !
Thank you ! :)

Hi there! Would like to lurk for Maple and Amelia

Add you both to the lurker's list.

Hi, I don't need to reserve Henry any more, thank you.

Thanks for telling me.

Last edited:
Kabuki is moving! Sending a message to his lurker- Adopted!

Mott has moved in!

Last edited:
In case you didn't see my message, I have to find someone to take Flurry and I can take Kabuki just after if it's ok for you

Kiki Slightly unoriginal is moving! Sending a message to the person who reserved her - Adopted!

Walt has moved in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back