• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

i love meenah

I'm on an off with her so
robert-downey-jr.-gifs-50-gifs_25.gif

*why does everyone in this thread have poor grammar?

it is inside joke that homestuck is dumb, people who hate it say stuff like that to get us angry but we only agree with them
it is a dumb inside joke

=
I CANt wait for striders holy crap
also look at this
hyl8UenH.png

the message box, specifically
this is going to be rly cool!!! i say that because i am making it But Whatever

Still, it's a dumb inside joke that doesn't really make sense. If you think something sucks then you think it sucks, if you think it's great then it's great. Just don't go around saying things suck and then talking about that subject repeatedly. I find those people to be repulsing. :/

Last edited:
Still, it's a dumb inside joke that doesn't really make sense. If you think something sucks then you think it sucks, if you think it's great then it's great. Just don't go around saying things suck and then talking about that subject repeatedly. I find those people to be repulsing. :/
dude, chill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm on an off with her so
robert-downey-jr.-gifs-50-gifs_25.gif
i just think shes cool ):

Of course it wouldn't make sense because you haven't READ the comic nor are you part of the fandom to understand that joke. It's kinda like you observing another fandom, let's say who "WHOSHERLOCK" and they make a time joke about Doctor who and you're like "whaa I don't get it", cause you didn't watch the show so of course. That's common sense, CT just said it was a inside joke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf did i just read

Depends on what you're referring to. Are you talking about this thread or did you just read the comic(of course you didn't)? Not sure if you're trying to be funny or not.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just think shes cool ):

I like her adult self(HER IMPRESS) OTL :(

if opinions are so bothersome to you its probably best not to post them sweetie! :)

Depends on what you're referring to. Are you talking about this thread or did you just read the comic(of course you didn't)? Not sure if you're trying to be funny or not.

the comic, i read it because of this thread and its insane i have no idea whats going on i love it

stopping by to say, I smiled like a dork when Roxy came to bring Calliope Back <3
and I aww'd when the other's told Calliope that she was Cute <3

Calliope is a precious cinnamon roll too sweet too pure for this world

- - - Post Merge - - -

Calliope: You met my brother?
John: Yeah He's garbage.

Last edited:
man what rock have you been under? :U saying something sucks despite liking it is very common.
it's a joke calm down. also since it's an inside joke of course it wouldn't make sense to you, insides jokes never make sense to people outside a certain fandom or group.

now if you'll excuse me I'm off to say how much zamielmon is f**king Garbage ((because he is)) and how much I hate him while still liking him c:

I also hate him and every other character I like for ruining my damn life

Last edited:
man what rock have you been under? :U saying something sucks despite liking it is very common.
it's a joke calm down. also since it's an inside joke of course it wouldn't make sense to you, insides jokes never make sense to people outside a certain fandom or group.

now if you'll excuse me I'm off to say how much zamielmon is f**king Garbage ((because he is)) and how much I hate him while still liking him c:

totally seconding this. you don't know how often i will scream about how much i hate my favorite shows or games or ANYTHING because of how it made me feel.

i remember rewatching a redemption arc of one of my favorite characters and i was yelling to my friend about how much i hate this show and what it does to me and they got it man. they knew. some people just dont know what its like to love something so much that you hate what it does to you.

meanwhile im gonna go yell at animal crossing when i inevitably catch a shark and it turns out to be another damn sunfish.

So, all my troll sprites are done. Here's the crew for each team.

Team Glitter:
LcNJtju.jpg
(leader)
kLDYWFS.jpg
fUHwJTj.png
(without mask)
duRs4MN.png
(with mask)
1Gm9m3c.png
33mZeCu.png

Team Hoz:
bDatxtb.png
(leader)
Fme1Ll4.png
tZnaksR.png
pgondrq.png
hyH39jY.png

Team(still deciding but either Conceited, Serene, or Rai)
FU2BXc8.jpg
IztOhwH.jpg
eu6UqI0.png
q1ZwACT.png
GuYRRik.png

Last edited:
@Gamzee they're all so awesome and lovely omg : D, and eeeeee a cherub <3 such a cutie
I also like the troll with the long poofy hair covering her eyes, and the troll with the long horn cattle horns

Last edited:
My friend spent like 2 years trying to get me into it and I was so fed up with it I groaned any time I saw anything relating to it.
Then I decided to give it a go and what do you know?! I'm caught up in like 4 days c:
During the like mega ultra super gigapause that lasted like a year? I fell out of the fandom cause there was just so many other things I could get into. Shame really, it was brilliant. Maybe once it finishes I will re read it o;

Back