• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

HOMESTUCK SUCKS

Thank you. I thought they suck. When I was creating them, I didn't want them to appear as extra or out of place. Now that I look really hard at them, some of them seem out of place but yeah u vu/
no way everything is perfect imho

Aww thank you so much, here's another one just because
s4ChJ22.jpg

I can make a art blog, I do have a tumblr but I just post stuff that's funny or something like that LOL

I don't get it?? This thread states Homestuck Sucks in the title, yet apparently people keep posting stuff about it?? This thread is very misleading and confusing, or at least the title is.

Anyone have any good panels I can redraw over?
Like group shots, funny stuff, or even coupley uvu

Anyone have any good panels I can redraw over?
Like group shots, funny stuff, or even coupley uvu
always loved johns face in this panel aha

tumblr_msqau6xKWn1swstqvo1_1280.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

uhh you probably want something less comical than that though haha

Here's a few God tiers that's done so far:
LcNJtju.jpg
YS8Z3zo.jpg
kLDYWFS.jpg
IztOhwH.jpg
FU2BXc8.jpg

These were made by my friend Mspoffin, she also helped with creation of my trolls. uvu

im happy theres all this bad stuff coming out about hussie/homestuck so i have a valid reason to hate it

How come everybody in this thread has the same poor grammar?

*why does everyone in this thread have poor grammar?

I don't get it?? This thread states Homestuck Sucks in the title, yet apparently people keep posting stuff about it?? This thread is very misleading and confusing, or at least the title is.

it is inside joke that homestuck is dumb, people who hate it say stuff like that to get us angry but we only agree with them
it is a dumb inside joke

=
I CANt wait for striders holy crap
also look at this
hyl8UenH.png

the message box, specifically
this is going to be rly cool!!! i say that because i am making it But Whatever

im happy theres all this bad stuff coming out about hussie/homestuck so i have a valid reason to hate it
yeah hussie is really oppressive its a good thing we watched a human being repeatedly make mistakes so we could label him as problematic

I've only read Homestuck once. After thirty minutes I got bored and started playing Pok?mon. >->

I've only read Homestuck once. After thirty minutes I got bored and started playing Pok?mon. >->

you mean you started reading act one

upd8 all over my dash
so cute much love

NOBODY IS CRYING AS HARD AS I AM RN AAAAAAA
i love striders.. so much
and the fact that their convo is canon is so important to both their characters and their relationships with each others older selfs
im just
AA

why would you want to argue with a 13 year old?
strider upd8 was best upd8 out of all these upd8 tbh

Back