• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Holiday with kids

dorene

Bells
HI all,
We are planning to go on a family trip. Each year, we go to some new places with the kids. And this time, we are planing to go to Barbados. But the kids are not so happy with this idea. They are of the opinion that it is a boring place, and they won?t have anything to do. We are planning to stay at The Crane resort, and they have many activities there. But other than that, what are the other fun activities for the kids in Barbados ? Has anyone been there ? How was your experience?

The Barbados website has some activites listed for children.

It really depends on what your kids enjoy. Maybe you could consider searching with your children for a place to stay in Barbados, or perhaps promise them they can choose the next place they go for next year's trip if they give Barbados a chance.

Either way, I'm sure they'll find something to enjoy. Good luck!

Last edited:
This sounds really cliche but I would check pinterest for ideas. I planned a trip this year and I found a ton of helpful information on there. I'm confident there are tons of people who have taken their kids there and there's always kids friendly stuff to do. It's a popular vacation spot so I'm sure it will be great. Good luck! :D

why dont they go outside and play on the beach or go swimming or whatever? idk why they need more than that. when we used to take family vacations like that that's what my brother and i did and we had a lot of fun.

Last edited:
Back