• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Holiday Advent Calendar 2021

The door for December 25th is now open as of 12:12AM PST!

Click here to head to the Advent Calendar hub!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door and associated prize will only be available until the next one opens for approximately 24 hours each but varying slightly by a couple hours potentially, depending on my schedule.
  • I'll be aiming to open the doors around the 9PM-12AM window Pacific Time each day, but please note it may vary by my schedule.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up for some added effects!
  • There's also festive Animal Crossing music at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it! Due to recent changes in some browsers, it may not always automatically play for you, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

thank you so much for the all awesome gifts in the advent calendar and happy holidays everybody!! 🥳🥂

I was secretly hoping the new candy cane would be pink and it is! easily my favorite candy cane now☺ ty staff!!

What a lovely candy cane (1st one ever!) thank you so much and happy holidays to everyone 🥰 💝

Back