• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Holiday Advent Calendar 2021

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Chomp Call
Golden Salmonid Egg
Pinky
Smash Ball
Tera Orb
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
Hot Feather
Advent%20Calendar%202.png

The famous Holiday Advent Calendar event is back yet again for the seventh year in a row! Join the fun by 'checking in' to the Advent Calendar hub for the next two weeks or so during the TBT's Holiday Market 2021 event. It's completely free and easy to participate in, so don't miss out!

Depending on the day, you'll find one of the following to reward you for your loyalty throughout the week...
  • A nice festive helping of our holiday event currency Silver Bells!
  • Some much-needed TBT Bells for your wallet!
  • Something else entirely!
Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door and associated prize will only be available until the next one opens for approximately 24 hours each but varying slightly by a couple hours potentially, depending on my schedule.
  • I'll be aiming to open the doors around the 9PM-12AM window Pacific Time each day, but please note it may vary by my schedule.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up for some added effects!
  • There's also festive Animal Crossing music at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it! Due to recent changes in some browsers, it may not automatically play for you, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

Click here to head to the Advent Calendar hub!

The door for December 25th is now open as of 12:12AM PST!

Last edited:
my favorite part about TBT Christmas event is the calendar! Nice to hear the music and earn surprises.

Advent calendars have always been my favourite during the holidays. The TBT Advent Calendar never disappoints! So excited 🤩

Love the TBT Advent Calendar. It's a nice, simple thing that, despite that simplicity, just enhances the season for me for some inexplicable reason. Never did Advent Calendars growing up, and I've never sought one out in the outside world, so this one has some charm. I've also found myself sometimes just leaving the tab open just to have the music keep playing even after I already redeemed the day's reward.

Looking forward to the 2021 Advent Calendar's unveiling tomorrow night!

This is my first TBT Advent calendar. So excited!

EDIT: I just realized that I actually did the Advent last year. My bad. :p

Last edited:
can't wait for the holiday advent calendar! (i missed last year calendar but this year, i will get all the presents *hehehe*) :3

Can’t wait for the candy cane. I can’t believe I’ve missed so many years. I only have 2. Eventually I’ll have a full lineup 😭
One step closer every year.

Is it okay to ask when it refreshes, is it midnight? I'm +14 hours est
It's currently 5 pm Pacific Time. I am guessing it's currently 11 am for you? It's mentioned that each door will open around about 9 pm - 12 am Pacific Time, which will be about 3 pm - 6 pm for you (if my assumption about your time zone is correct). Hope that helps? 😊

The first one will be opened in 4 - 7 hours (and then roughly every 24 hours after). 😊

I'm excited to participate in this for the first time! happy holidays to the mods and everyone else~

It's currently 5 pm Pacific Time. I am guessing it's currently 11 am for you? It's mentioned that each door will open around about 9 pm - 12 am Pacific Time, which will be about 3 pm - 6 pm for you (if my assumption about your time zone is correct). Hope that helps? 😊

The first one will be opened in 4 - 7 hours (and then roughly every 24 hours after). 😊
I'm really sorry, I can't read today apparently and missed the time in the post... You answered my dumb question a lot more kindly than you had to, thank you 😅

There's some manual process involved in the switchover each night, and I'm not too fond of completely blocking out an exact part of my evening every night for 2 weeks, so it varies a little. :p I try to aim for around the window stated in the OP though!

The first door for December 14th is now open as of 6:34PM PST on 12/13!

Click here to head to the Advent Calendar hub!

Things to Know:
  • Click or tap on the door with a character's face for each day to receive a free prize on us for the holidays! Of course, you can't open a door before the day comes.
  • Each door and associated prize will only be available until the next one opens for approximately 24 hours each but varying slightly by a couple hours potentially, depending on my schedule.
  • I'll be aiming to open the doors around the 9PM-12AM window Pacific Time each day, but please note it may vary by my schedule.
  • If the latest door isn't working for you, try a hard refresh (CTRL+F5) or clearing your cache. Please do this first if you cannot see the latest prize before posting for help.
  • Some older browsers may experience glitches. Please make sure to use the most updated version of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge if possible.
  • Turn your sound up for some added effects!
  • There's also festive Animal Crossing music at the bottom of the page if you want to listen to it! Due to recent changes in some browsers, it may not always automatically play for you, so be sure to press play on it manually if you're interested.

Back