• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Holding Items question

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Im afraid my villagers will get ticked off at the person that im holding their items for... before i had a "money path" and they called it garbage... it is only 120 items. will they be mad and move?

Do you mean items on the ground? It counts as litter and detracts from your town rating, but it doesn't affect villagers moving. The game randomly chooses a mover every few days, and as far as I've been able to tell, it has nothing to do with friendship levels or town ratings.

I don't think they're going to move over that! The items on the floor affects your perfect town rating. If you have over 10 then you won't get that rating.

You'll be fine, but you'll have to deal with the comments about it from your villagers. As soon as the person you're holding them for collects they'll act like it never happened.

Nah, you're good. There are no long term effects, either. The second the items are picked up, it's like there was never a mess to begin with. : )

Be careful though! Villagers will randomly lay down their houses and I've had way too many awful and painstaking experiences where they planted themselves right on precious inventory ;w;
Good luck with all that, haha.

Back