Hogwarts Legacy

I didn’t even know this was a thing. I guess I live under a rock. While the Switch version probably isn’t going to perform as well if it’s decent when it comes out I might consider giving it a shot. It sounds like a really cool game!

I’m a bit disappointed too but it also means more time to play Tears of the Kingdom and Pokémon SV while we wait!
Yea, Definitely have games to play while I wait. I was just hoping to get it in August around my birthday. As sad as it is I still haven’t finished breath of the wild I got mad at it when I could get past a point . Will pick it back up eventually then get tears of a kingdom after. Right now it’s Pokémon Legends and Harvestella.

I just found out that the Switch release is pushed back until November 😔

I guess this means I can use that money for TotK. By the time November comes I may just lose interest though so it really is disappointing since I only have the Switch.

One year later, and I am coming back to Hogwarts after a 6 month break LOL When this game first came out, I played it from February 2023-May2023 and I unlocked everything I possibly could with my Hufflepuff girl, so I decided to create an MC for all four Hogwarts houses!! Since I began with Hufflepuff, I had no idea that the other houses had different missions! I was like, uhm, why arent we going to Azkaban? LOL

So, coming back to Hogwarts I will be taking MANY more screenshots!

I bought the game back in January when it was still on sale. I have done two or three of the memory chamber quests and have gone to Hogsmede once to fight the troll.

I played this game non stop once I got my hands on the PS5 version last year. I’m pretty sure I’ve almost finished it but I stopped playing because I didn’t want it to end. I’ve been thinking about getting back into it to complete it and maybe start a new save in a different house.
I’m currently in Slytherin but would like to do the house specific quest that takes you to Azkaban - I don’t remember what house that is. I’d also like to explore the other common rooms.

Since I've been reading the HP series I decided to pick this game up again and I'm enjoying it so much more this time around ^^ only a few hours in but I'm looking forward to playing it more once I'm done with uni!

I thought the game was fantastic, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The Switch limitations didn’t bother me for most of the game, and I eventually got used to the loading screens…I just tried to avoid Hogsmeade as much as possible 🙃

Just finished the third trial. I was dreading it because I didn't enjoy the second, but this one handles very differently. And it's beautiful.

The contents below will spoil the vastly different art style utilised in the third trial.

I've realised I definitely prefer the combat, side quests, school tasks, and general exploration much more than I do the main story. I tend to put off progressing with the main quest to do other things because they're more enjoyable. 😂
I LOVED this trial so much!!!

As for the game itself, I grew up loving the HP books and movies. I love being able to explore Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, and the Highlands. I have found myself getting sidetracked my side quests, though. I want to 100% complete the game, but I don’t think I’ll ever see that day lmaooo

I got this game for Christmas after I bought a new PS5 during November of last year. I have been pouring hours into and been having a ton of fun with it. My first house was Slytherin and it was great. However, I do want to get the Platinum trophy for it and while I was able to 100% everything on my first run, the trophies require reaching a certain point in other houses. I managed to do it with Hufflepuff, but I decided to take a break and move onto another game for now because I needed something different. I'll be back soon!

Back