• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

hiya! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

jinyoung

stream my time
Bells
it's nice to meet you all!

my name is crista, and i've been playing animal crossing, since the gamecube version. new leaf is by far my favorite in the series and the one i'm most addicted to p w p;; i got the game when it came out, but recently reset my town and decided to fully dive into the fandom (equally amazing and terrible idea, honestly). i hang out around on tumblr mostly, but i thought i'd make an account here too, because i want to make even more friends, heh /greedy/.

i enjoy villager trading (i really shouldn't but i plan to buy a second copy of acnl purely so i can cycle villagers for people), items that can't be cataloged therefore making my life more difficult -.-, grumpy faced squirrels (i'll give you one guess as to who my favorite villager is...), cute rabbits, landscaping (though i am horrible at it) and making bells, only to blow it all immediately, heh.

oh man, i ramble too much. awful habit. anyway, i hope to see you guys around a lot more often. thanks for having me, i hope we all become quick and close friends c:

Welcome! I began with GCN AC as well and the games have come so far!
Enjoy your time here; good luck and have fun!

hey hello welcome to tbt!
i used to have an acnl blog but ive like completely abandoned it
and i ramble a lot too oops
but enjoy your time here

ahhhhhhhh, thank you guys so much, you're all too kind /)////////(\

@TaliZorah: they really have, haven't they? i'm so impressed with everything it's done over the years.
(also, ot but i love your un and icon ;~~~;)

@tsundere: i haven't been on my ac blog, since i joined. i feel like it might suffer the same abandoned date soon oop. also, yay ramblers ^^

Back