HHD/AF Checklist App - OUT NOW [Free Download]

Would you use this App

• Total voters
No updates for the Android version.

Version 1.1.3 has been submitted to Apple App Store a few days ago. Should go live Tuesday :)

Version 1.1.3 is out, with the full Series 2 Checklist :)

But it's already time to update it again, with leaked amiibo figures, so yeh. Get the latest version, and look forward to the next.

Hope you like it guys and girls.

:)

This looks like a good idea, and I'm not going through all of the pages but is it just for Apple? Because I've got an android but I really want to get it!

This looks like a good idea, and I'm not going through all of the pages but is it just for Apple? Because I've got an android but I really want to get it!

The Android version was in the works, but its at a complete stop at the moment. Sorry :(

Is there any way to get this app to be compatible with an ipod touch running on 4.2.1? I'm an android gal, but I do have an ipod touch 1st gen that I dug out and factory reset to try and get this app. Since you're the creator I was wondering if there's any possible way.
Thanks~

Is there any way to get this app to be compatible with an ipod touch running on 4.2.1? I'm an android gal, but I do have an ipod touch 1st gen that I dug out and factory reset to try and get this app. Since you're the creator I was wondering if there's any possible way.
Thanks~

I can release an update that allows compatibility with iOS 4 in the next update :D
I've had a few people ask for iOS 7 compatibility anyway :D

The app looks great! And a very good idea, I think a lot of people would find this very handy

Just submitted Version 1.3 to Apple for review.

Should be live in a few days :D

I have updated to include Series 4 and the new K.K. Slider promo card.
Also made a few minor optimisations and bug fixes :D

Let me know if you're still using it and you're on this forum.
The app is getting hundreds of downloads every week, so I would love to know if any fellow TBT'ers are still using it ^_^

Last edited:
Back