• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

HHD/AF Checklist App - OUT NOW [Free Download]

Would you use this App

• Total voters
How else you going to collect over 300 cards, and who knows how many figures (8 confirmed so far)?

I'd definitely use this if I had a phone, but unfortunately I don't have a phone. :(

I really love this idea, and I can see myself using something like this. I think the layout and format is really nice and organized, and I love the minimalistic design :)

This is super cute ♡♡♡ I'd use it :-D

Any news on this being available for Android? It would be super useful with the cards coming out next week :/

HHD Checklist

So I'm making an App that is basically a Checklist of Animal Crossing related Amiibo for Happy Home Designer and Amiibo Festival.

It allows you to toggle on/off whether or not you have collected a specific card or figure and gives you an indication of how much of the series you have completed and how many cards there are left to collect.
You can also press a card or figure and it will pop up with some info/compatibility details.

The main card series is the EU/NA cards, but when the card is pressed to see information, you can see the Japanese version of the card for comparison.

It's pretty basic, but allows you to scroll through and see the collection and keep tracks of what you own and need. It stores the data on your device so will always be up to date and remember your checklist.

I've been working on it for a few weeks now, but the time has come for some feedback.
Is there any additional features you feel would be beneficial for this app? Do you not like how something is implemented?

Of course, there's still some work to do and cards/content to add but this will likely happen just after the Japanese release when a full checklist is made available.

I've added a poll, just to see who would use this, so please be honest and cast a vote if you have time :)

Here are some screenshots...

ymACPBV.png
16FysEA.png

fGTUdtK.png
KauNk2Q.png

LFGjQZu.png
yHlUKOm.png

4Ah8sBi.png
UQtKJl5.png

OfwNc6b.png
w2weWe9.png

LdtqzBd.png

You need it translated in French. I'm keeping the list of Animal Crossing amiibo cards updated over on the French Wikipedia's Amiibo article. If you need help with translation for your app in French, ask me. ;)

Definitely a cool and useful idea.
I'd say you could maybe add a search for a character to quickly add chars when you get them instead of having to scroll through. Or (assuming you keep 4 cards per line) add 4, 8, 12, 16 .. 100 down the right so you can quickly scroll to the number on the card you've got. ~ Though maybe you have some kind of function already under the cog menu bit?

If I had a phone that could use this I probably would. But I don't like touchscreen phones so I doubt it'd be useable on mine. :p

I think it's a great idea! Every time I need to make a list to remember stuff for ACNL it always goes in my phone.

I would honestly love to get and use this. ^^ This will make life easier to mange when it comes to collecting these cards in the future!

I really do mean it, contact me to get it translated to French. Keep up the good work.

If I buy amiibos for the game, I will definitely use this app :) also, I think it would be cool if there was an option to make a list full of your dreamies or to add a marking like a star or something next to the cards you really want, but I can see why this wouldn't be a good idea so its up to you :). Great job btw!

Back