• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Heyo :3

SACHAROON

demencia is best girl
Bells
I frequented this forum back in 2021-early 2022, but kinda forgot about it. I figured it would be fun to get back into it! (i lost my old account sadly)

Welcome back to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. What animal crossing games have you played? (and which one was your favorite?)

Welcome back to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here. What animal crossing games have you played? (and which one was your favorite?)
hey! sorry for the late response, i was playing splatoon with a friend. i've played new leaf and new horizons, and my favorite was new leaf (probably cause nostalgia lol)

Back