Help with "DREAMIES"?

emilyjoy

Neko
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hi everyone! :~)

So I just got my dream suite unlocked and have been to a couple places, and I've been noticing these characters called "Dreamies" or something? They look really amazing and I'd love to get some myself, but I have no idea how! D:
So I guess what I'm asking is, what exactly is a dreamie and how do I get one? Sorry if this is confusing! Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Dreamies is not a characters! Is the choosen villagers that you want and like and call them dreamies! xD For example, my dreamies is Barold and I already had him in my town xD And my others still-yet to be obtain dreamies are Lolly, Purrl, Kiki and so on xD Hopefully this help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you mean by dreamies related to dream suit? They re code to dream someone's town and others can visit your dream town via your code too~

Last edited:
Wow okay that makes so much more sense. xD How do I obtain villagers if i'm seeking a particular one?

Dreamies = Dream villagers

Basically they're villagers that you would like to have in your town. You choose the villagers you would like (obviously), and blah blah blah= dreamies.

Back