• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Help me wish my friend a happy birthday koopa's version

here's my drawing of one of her OC's! ☺
and Happy Birthday to LittleMissPanda!

bday.png

These are all beautiful! I'm sure she'll love them! In any case, I'm going to start making the card now, but if anyone has any last minute entries, I'll give you time to submit it

I don't think I can make it this time 😣 I'm still working on my paper which I need to finish today and won't have any time to draw. I will still draw something for Panda, because she has been nothing but a lovely, kind and supportive person to me - I will probably send it to her directly a few days later.

OK, PLACES EVERYONE!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @LittleMissPanda!!!
You're a very nice person with a beautiful lineup, and since today is your birthday, today, we celebrate YOU! So here is some art we drew for you!
1628438009762.png
By Deana (formely deanapants)
1628438344875.png

By jadetine
EbTNI1wUMAEXGrT .jpg

By bestfriendsally
394F278F-8A1E-41CB-9A5E-8127FE12A096.jpeg

By Dunquixote
1651A502-6E90-437C-80F6-F59992F89B84.jpeg

By roxxy
IMG_20210807_143119.jpg

By me!
bday.png

By yanrimasart
Little Miss panda bday.png

For panda from so.png
By s.j.
610CC9A4-07DC-4680-A832-B55CC03AE12C.png
By xara
panda.jpg
By Mr fox
sketch1628394892673.png

And By @Foreverfox, also tell Nicholas I said happy birthday to him as well!
WE ALL WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
From your friends at tbt

Oh wow!! 😍😍😍 This....I can't.... WHAT?? I'm just speechless right now! ☺ Did you do all this for me? This has got to be the NICEST thing anyone has ever done for me! And not just you, but so many wonderful friends pitched in to help! 🥺 thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart! Each and every drawing will always be special to me~ 🥰 let me take a look!

@deana seeing Li'l Ears in a birthday hat put a massive smile on my face! Thank you!
@jadetine awww!! 😍 you drew my OTP! (one true pairing!) SamusxSheik from my ongoing fanfic dedicated to them! They look so good together!!
@bestfriendsally how cute! Kirby really loves his cake! Thank you for such a nice drawing! 🥰
@Dunquixote it's a group of some of my most favorite Pokémon! I love this soooo much!! And you even included me in my froggy outfit! 🥺🐸 that is so wonderful that you remembered how much I love frogs!
@Roxxy I'm absolutely in love with this 🥺 two of my most favorite villagers, Annalisa and Rod 💞 I'm so happy!
@Koopadude100 It's Kourage and friends all happy and eating yummy wildberries! So amazing!! Look how happy Li'l Ears looks! ☺
@Yanrimasart omg how beautiful! You captured her so wonderfully! It's just the kind of thing she would do, frolicking in the flowers!
@S.J. words cannot express how much I love both of your drawings! I just want to *nom nom nom* on that cupcake!
@xara I want to give that panda a biiiiiig hug!! 🥺💞💞💞 so adorable!
@Mr.Fox that's one groovy Bellsprout! How in the world did you teach a Pokémon to spell so well? LOL!
@Foreverfox it's me and you awwww!! 🥰 looks like you're giving me a piggyback ride back home after I ate too much cake at the party haha!

Seriously everyone, I can't stop smiling ☺💞 thank you all so very much! and especially you! @Koopadude100 for putting all of this together!

Oh wow!! 😍😍😍 This....I can't.... WHAT?? I'm just speechless right now! ☺ Did you do all this for me? This has got to be the NICEST thing anyone has ever done for me! And not just you, but so many wonderful friends pitched in to help! 🥺 thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart! Each and every drawing will always be special to me~ 🥰 let me take a look!

@deana seeing Li'l Ears in a birthday hat put a massive smile on my face! Thank you!
@jadetine awww!! 😍 you drew my OTP! (one true pairing!) SamusxSheik from my ongoing fanfic dedicated to them! They look so good together!!
@bestfriendsally how cute! Kirby really loves his cake! Thank you for such a nice drawing! 🥰
@Dunquixote it's a group of some of my most favorite Pokémon! I love this soooo much!! And you even included me in my froggy outfit! 🥺🐸 that is so wonderful that you remembered how much I love frogs!
@Roxxy I'm absolutely in love with this 🥺 two of my most favorite villagers, Annalisa and Rod 💞 I'm so happy!
@Koopadude100 It's Kourage and friends all happy and eating yummy wildberries! So amazing!! Look how happy Li'l Ears looks! ☺
@Yanrimasart omg how beautiful! You captured her so wonderfully! It's just the kind of thing she would do, frolicking in the flowers!
@S.J. words cannot express how much I love both of your drawings! I just want to *nom nom nom* on that cupcake!
@Mr.Fox that's one groovy Bellsprout! How in the world did you teach a Pokémon to spell so well? LOL!
@Foreverfox it's me and you awwww!! 🥰 looks like you're giving me a piggyback ride back home after I ate too much cake at the party haha!

Seriously everyone, I can't stop smiling ☺💞 thank you all so very much! and especially you! @Koopadude100 for putting all of this together!
No problem! I glad you love it! Honestly some people's art definitely looks way better than mine like @jadetine's, but at the end of the day sometimes the quality doesn't matter, but the story it tells matters.
Sorry if that was too deep but I hope you have a great birthday!

No problem! I glad you love it! Honestly some people's art definitely looks way better than mine like @jadetine's, but at the end of the day sometimes the quality doesn't matter, but the story it tells matters.
Sorry if that was too deep but I hope you have a great birthday!
Aww come on, I'm twice your age and not half as creative. Your storytelling (and Panda's) is so fantastic, I wouldn't have anyone to draw without you. These birthday art gatherings are so much fun!
Post automatically merged:

It might be an accidental omissions , but @Kirbyz also submitted something... https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-birthday-koopas-version.595915/post-10056505

And @SpaceTokki77 too:

Last edited:
Aww come on, I'm twice your age and not half as creative. Your storytelling (and Panda's) is so fantastic, I wouldn't have anyone to draw without you. These birthday art gatherings are so much fun!

It might be an accidental omissions , but @Kirbyz also submitted something...
Ooh, I knew I was forgetting someone! Sorry about that @Kirbyz! Anyways, @LittleMissPanda, here's what Kirbyz made for you:
4B94F83F-0749-492A-A74B-8BA30AA49BE7.png

Ooh, I knew I was forgetting someone! Sorry about that @Kirbyz! Anyways, @LittleMissPanda, here's what Kirbyz made for you:View attachment 389267
Oh my goodness!! 💞 It's Sylvia, the flower fairy from my original short story series! She's simply gorgeous! @Kirbyz I love the amount of detail! Thank you so much!~

It might be an accidental omissions , but @Kirbyz also submitted something... https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...-birthday-koopas-version.595915/post-10056505

And @SpaceTokki77 too:
Awww! @SpaceTokki77 please don't feel bad that you didn't have time, it's the thought that counts and what's most important ☺️ xoxo right back at ya! 💞💞💞

Back