• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Help me wish my friend a happy birthday koopa's version

this is so sweet of you to do, koopa!

iโ€™ve honestly been really low energy lately, but pandaโ€™s absolutely wonderful and has been nothing but kind to me, so iโ€™ll try to whip something up for her! ๐Ÿ’—

Here's my drawing:
IMG_20210807_143119.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blurry but here it is! Ironically enough, today is lil' ear's non cannon birthday! So he's about to have some wild berry flavored cake, his favorite!
Hope has also got him a star wand as a present and kirby is also there for the cake! (And lil' ears)
So happy birthday panda! (Even though it's tommorrow as of posting this)

this is so sweet of you to do, koopa!

iโ€™ve honestly been really low energy lately, but pandaโ€™s absolutely wonderful and has been nothing but kind to me, so iโ€™ll try to whip something up for her! ๐Ÿ’—
Late reply but no problem! She has done so much for lots of people including me, and I'm grateful for everyone to have this chance to show her how much we all appreciate her!

koop stops at nothing to bring his friends joy, i swear every time i see you youโ€™re doing something for someone! ๐Ÿ˜โค
ive already started on my drawing for her, but it might take a while as i have to go to my grandparents now and im attending something important tomorrow. hopefully i can get it in by the end of today, ill make sure to work on it while im there as well! thanks for doing this you kind-hearted soul, panda deserves to know how much we all appreciate her ๐Ÿ˜Š

koop stops at nothing to bring his friends joy, i swear every time i see you youโ€™re doing something for someone! ๐Ÿ˜โค
ive already started on my drawing for her, but it might take a while as i have to go to my grandparents now and im attending something important tomorrow. hopefully i can get it in by the end of today, ill make sure to work on it while im there as well! thanks for doing this you kind-hearted soul, panda deserves to know how much we all appreciate her ๐Ÿ˜Š
But of course! Everyone is always so nice to me, so of course I'd be nice back! There's no rush to complete something so take you time Everyone!

View attachment 389156

Here's my entry for that wonderful soul.
l409hqv.png

Here's mine ๐Ÿ’š

I tried

HBD PANDA!
I LOVE this!! ๐Ÿคฉ
Post automatically merged:

Here's my drawing! It is a fox with a panda playing hide and seek on its back. It's meant to be in this kind of whispy style, so hopefully that comes through!
View attachment 389164

Iโ€™m submitting this sketch of Sheik and Samus just in case I donโ€™t get around to cleaning and coloring it!
These are all beautiful! I'm sure she'll love them!
And for people who haven't submitted it yet, don't worry! You have until 2pm est time

These are all beautiful! I'm sure she'll love them!
And for people who haven't submitted it yet, don't worry! You have until 2pm est time

I sometimes get up around that time (been waking up past that actually) so Iโ€™ll turn mine in before I go to bed. Iโ€™m almost done. Just have one more thing to color and then Iโ€™m done

Edit:

Happy birthday, Panda! Sorry some of the colors are wrong >< and that the Munchlax looks cross eyed ><.
394F278F-8A1E-41CB-9A5E-8127FE12A096.jpeg

Description: I dressed up Pandaโ€™s rep as a froggy because one of my favorite memories with her was when she wore the froggy costume โ˜บ. Most of the Pokemon are her favorites. I added Dittos, Munchlax and Gengar to add some silliness to the drawing (and cuz ditto and Munchers is cute โ˜บ). Gengar could maybe represent my mischief making sometimes when she comes to my island ๐Ÿ˜‹.

The cookies on the cake all represent something she likes โ€” including being pitfalled ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‹. I added

Last edited:
i wonโ€™t have enough time to colour it unfortunately. i really wanted to stay up to finish it but i have an event i have to attend to in the afternoon tomorrow and i have to wake up early to get ready, so i hope this is fine in the meantime! panda i promise you that ill finish it when i can hun! โค

i based it off one of her ocโ€™s i found on her art thread. ill put a picture in a spoiler here for reference for people to witness her AMAZING talent and skill in art! she looked like a really cute fairy girl and it got me inspired to draw her as a chibi!

667D0DE5-0907-48BC-A93A-F76AC3243D5B.jpeg

i wish you eternal happiness and joy for many years to come, and many many more! may your dreams come true and your worries drift away. happy birthday, my friend! love you~ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

4B94F83F-0749-492A-A74B-8BA30AA49BE7.png

iโ€™m back at it again with art that looks like a toddler made it, but i promise that i really did try my best LOL. i hate that i donโ€™t have the energy to whip up something more, as panda truly does deserve the world, but i hope that this is enough for now.

panda, i promise that iโ€™ll create better toddler-style art for you once iโ€™m feeling better. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—

610CC9A4-07DC-4680-A832-B55CC03AE12C.png

iโ€™m back at it again with art that looks like a toddler made it, but i promise that i really did try my best LOL. i hate that i donโ€™t have the energy to whip up something more, as panda truly does deserve the world, but i hope that this is enough for now.

panda, i promise that iโ€™ll create better toddler-style art for you once iโ€™m feeling better. ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ’—

View attachment 389189

๐Ÿฅบ I love this Xara! If you say your art looks like a toddler made it, then I will say mine looks like an infant made it. ๐Ÿ˜‹ It is adorable Xara. I think Panda will love it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š.

That panda is so cute! I just want to cuddle it! ๐Ÿ˜

Ok, this is my pic for Little Miss Panda!

For panda from so.png

It has a little version of the image I had originally made for Panda for her birthday, which is an attempt of one of her OCs (bottom left in spoiler). I absolutely love this picture of hers! ๐Ÿฅฐ
20210713_204721_(1).jpg

My other pic for Panda:
Little Miss panda bday.png

ahhh i hope iโ€™m not too late!
1628433758817.png

wasnโ€™t gonna have enough time to do anything amazing, been pretty busy. but i still wanted to do something! so hereโ€™s a little chalkboard, i hope she likes it <3 i really love everyone elseโ€™s drawings! yโ€™all are super talented ๐Ÿฅบ

Last edited:
Back