Hello! Im back!

fafninho

Bells
Hello everyone, I took a break due to work and college, but now I bought a Nintendo Switch, and my Animal Crossing only arrives on Tuesday.
Here's my friend code! Lets be friends and play sometime!
SW-0837-5115-1512
Post automatically merged:

IMG_20231027_122557.jpg

Hi there :D
Welcome back I too came back recently id love to add you to see if we get to play at some point
My internet is a bit wonky but hopefully it doesnt give me an error ive been dying to play with friends in acnh
Hope you have a lovely day today and happy friday ^^

hello, welcome back to the forums! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. 💓

i don’t play new horizons much nowadays, but i hope you have so much fun with it! it’s the perfect reward for working so hard at work and in college. 💓

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have on your island? any name ideas for your island yet?

hello, welcome back to the forums! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. 💓

i don’t play new horizons much nowadays, but i hope you have so much fun with it! it’s the perfect reward for working so hard at work and in college. 💓

are there any villagers you’re hoping to have on your island? any name ideas for your island yet?
thank you so much! I definitely want Coco on my island, it's my fav villager! I haven't thought about the name yet, normally I just put a silly and funny name like I did in New Leaf, but now I think I need to think of a cool name!

Welcome back to the forums! 🎉 I look forward to seeing how you enjoy New Horizons!
tysm!!

Hi there :D
Welcome back I too came back recently id love to add you to see if we get to play at some point
My internet is a bit wonky but hopefully it doesnt give me an error ive been dying to play with friends in acnh
Hope you have a lovely day today and happy friday ^^
thank you so much! i hope you have a nice day too, ill add you when I get home

Hi there, and welcome back to the forums. I hope you enjoy the game when it comes!
tysm!!

Last edited:
Back